PDA

View Full Version : Who has the pool handle wild card

Danny D
10-06-2003, 11:20 AM
Somebody tell me, who lives in Washington DC, and does now, or in the past, played with the pool handle, wild card. If you can solve this mystery, you just identified the alquida of the internet boards, because Yappin wolf was signing his emails with this.
A lot of people were victimized by Yappin
Wolf, all we want to do is expose who this person was, as a warning to others who do this from under their hidden cover. We want you to know, you will be exposed as well if you go out of your way to hurt people. Do pool a big favor and the boards as well, drag yappin wolf out from under his rock and let's all tell him what we think about his activities. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

plato 17
10-06-2003, 07:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Danny D:</font><hr> Somebody tell me, who lives in Washington DC, and does now, or in the past, played with the pool handle, wild card. If you can solve this mystery, you just identified the alquida of the internet boards, because Yappin wolf was signing his emails with this.
Wolf, all we want to do is expose who this person was, as a warning to others who do this from under their hidden cover. We want you to know, you will be exposed as well if you go out of your way to hurt people. Do pool a big favor and the boards as well, drag yappin wolf out from under his rock and let's all tell him what we think about his activities. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Why cant the people in DC on the board just come on and answer this question, is the reason, you know the answer and can't face what the answer is? Just give Yappin Wolf up, that is what is needed here. Why protect this animal?
Yappin wolf deserves to be in a zoo. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Road Pro
10-07-2003, 12:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote plato 17:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Danny D:</font><hr> Somebody tell me, who lives in Washington DC, and does now, or in the past, played with the pool handle, wild card. If you can solve this mystery, you just identified the alquida of the internet boards, because Yappin wolf was signing his emails with this.
Wolf, all we want to do is expose who this person was, as a warning to others who do this from under their hidden cover. We want you to know, you will be exposed as well if you go out of your way to hurt people. Do pool a big favor and the boards as well, drag yappin wolf out from under his rock and let's all tell him what we think about his activities. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Why cant the people in DC on the board just come on and answer this question, is the reason, you know the answer and can't face what the answer is? Just give Yappin Wolf up, that is what is needed here. Why protect this animal?
Yappin wolf deserves to be in a zoo. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

That Yappin wolf was really a bad apple, I would like to know also who he is. If he really was traced to Wash DC, then help, somebody jump in here with some data. /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Billy
10-07-2003, 01:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Road Pro:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote plato 17:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Danny D:</font><hr> Somebody tell me, who lives in Washington DC, and does now, or in the past, played with the pool handle, wild card. If you can solve this mystery, you just identified the alquida of the internet boards, because Yappin wolf was signing his emails with this.

Yappin wolf deserves to be in a zoo. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

That Yappin wolf was really a bad apple, I would like to know also who he is. If he really was traced to Wash DC, then help, somebody jump in here with some data. /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif <hr /></blockquote>

tell me the truth,what's it like to carry on a conversation with yourself

just curious /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Perk
10-07-2003, 08:55 AM
Very obvious that Plato/DD/9ball Road Chump are all the same. Grow up and get constructive, either that or stop payin your internet service.

Fred Agnir
10-07-2003, 09:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Danny D:</font><hr>
Wolf, all we want to do is expose who this person was, as a warning to others who do this from under their hidden cover. <hr /></blockquote>

I don't care who YappingWolf is.

Fred

Fred Agnir
10-07-2003, 09:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

Neither do I.

Fred

Fred Agnir
10-07-2003, 09:29 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

Neither do I.

Fred <hr /></blockquote>

Ditto. We concur. Absolutely.

Fred &lt;~~~ hope this helps

Ross
10-07-2003, 11:28 AM
Fred - thanks for a true LOL!

plato 17
10-07-2003, 11:35 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Danny D:</font><hr>
Wolf, all we want to do is expose who this person was, as a warning to others who do this from under their hidden cover. <hr /></blockquote>

Fred, 3 posts, did your finger stick or something? You know Fred, you are typical of most people today, we are all apathetic, we don't care about any body else any more. If it does not directly affect us, we dont give a flip. Thats you. You don't care, all you care about is your little world of pushing your little lessons. Do we have some criminal pool hall mentality at work here boys, where every one in da joint knows who just robbed the store next door but hides the guy out, cause he is one of them. Are you afraid if one of the hide and attack under a rock creeps gets burned, you can be next? If Yappin wolf had ragged you into the ground as he did many others on this board, you sir would feel quite different about this. It sounds like you all now know who Yappin Wolf really is and can't handle the truth, well let the truth sting like a bitch, because there is it right in front of you. Choice A, Choice B, Fred, even you can handle that one. Hell Fred, you can flip a coin and get it right half of the time.

If you want to ignore it, put your heads in the sand, no problem, I'll now let it ride, but at least, you know now, who yappin wolf is, like it or not, you cannot erase that fact from your memory, all you can do is erase this post which you will try to do of course. Subvert and supress the truth on this coming out all you want, but Fred, the chickens are all ready out of the barn. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-07-2003, 11:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ross:</font><hr> Fred - thanks for a true LOL! <hr /></blockquote>

ditto that /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

when you're a schizophrenic, you'll never walk alone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-07-2003, 11:38 AM
OK Larry. I admit it. I am yappingwolf.

Wally_in_Cincy
10-07-2003, 11:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> OK Larry. I admit it. I am yappingwolf. <hr /></blockquote>

Liar, liar, pants on fire. I am yappingwolf, not you.

Tom_In_Cincy
10-07-2003, 11:48 AM
posted by 'plato'
[ QUOTE ]
Do we have some criminal pool hall mentality at work here boys, where every one in da joint knows who just robbed the store next door but hides the guy out, cause he is one of them. Are you afraid if one of the hide and attack under a rock creeps gets burned, you can be next? <hr /></blockquote>

NO,,,there isn't a 'criminal pool hall mentality' in this forum..

The only 'mentalitiy' problem is like a play ground... and someone is calling other kids names that hurt their feelings.

The adults can only offer an ear for the hurt feelings the kids are crying about. What can the adults do to help stop the kid that does name calling? Beat them up? spank them? ban them from the playground...?

Which one are you...the kid with the hurt feelings? or the kid doing the name calling... or the kid crying to the parents?

Find another playground... it's easier on your hurt feelings.

plato 17
10-07-2003, 11:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> OK Larry. I admit it. I am yappingwolf. <hr /></blockquote>

Liar, liar, pants on fire. I am yappingwolf, not you. <hr /></blockquote>

Wally what you are doing is in fact defending a evil animal, who was on this board called the al quida of the pool internet, Hanibel Lector and many other things. Why sir do you defend such a person, what does that say about you, your character, your values, what you stand up for, it says volumns about you sir.

Wally_in_Cincy
10-07-2003, 11:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote plato 17:</font><hr> Wally what you are doing is in fact defending a evil animal, who was on this board called the al quida of the pool internet, Hanibel Lector and many other things. Why sir do you defend such a person, what does that say about you, your character, your values, what you stand up for, it says volumns about you sir. <hr /></blockquote>

Well you're just a big poopy-pants /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-07-2003, 12:01 PM
Larry, all I can do is quote a famous cuemaker from a while back

"Fast Larry can keeeese mahhh aaaassssss !!!!"

LMAO

I'm done. Promise.

Danny D
10-07-2003, 12:10 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Larry, all I can do is quote a famous cuemaker from a while back

Wally, Blud said that about you, don't you remember, because you were too cheap to buy his cue and give up your house cue you play with. What is going on here is your classic ccb, lets real quick round up a posse and go get this guy and run his butt off.

You all are missing the point, it is yappin wolf you should be after here, you are after the wrong guy, focus, I know this one takes a 9 IQ to figure out wally which ruled you out of the hunt, but others might figure it out in spite of your ignorant responses. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
LMAO

I'm done. Promise. <hr /></blockquote>

Billy
10-07-2003, 12:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote plato 17:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> OK Larry. I admit it. I am yappingwolf. <hr /></blockquote>

Liar, liar, pants on fire. I am yappingwolf, not you. <hr /></blockquote>

Wally what you are doing is in fact defending a evil animal, who was on this board called the al quida of the pool internet, Hanibel Lector and many other things. Why sir do you defend such a person, what does that say about you, your character, your values, what you stand up for, it says volumns about you sir. <hr /></blockquote>

you may have a screw loose FL,book a visit with the local mechanic to see if mendable

jmo

Rod
10-07-2003, 12:25 PM
Well there is this one guy in DC, ah probably not but who cares. Say isn't this a pool board, or where did it go? I hear a lot of yappin, you say we, and expose them /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif please, let me cover the kids eyes first and mine, oh the horror!!

Fred Agnir
10-07-2003, 12:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fast Plato:</font><hr>
Fred, 3 posts, did your finger stick or something?<hr /></blockquote>
Whoosh.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fast Plato:</font><hr> Do we have some criminal pool hall mentality at work here boys, where every one in da joint knows who just robbed the store next door but hides the guy out, cause he is one of them. Are you afraid if one of the hide and attack under a rock creeps gets burned, you can be next? <hr /></blockquote>Well Larry, you've got some serious issues if you equate criminal theft with internet yapping. But then again, that's nothing new in the life of Larry the Persecuted.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fast Plato:</font><hr> If Yappin wolf had ragged you into the ground as he did many others on this board, you sir would feel quite different about this.<hr /></blockquote>
I would hope I'd be mature and man enough not to be cyber-virtually "run into the ground" by a meaningless internet screen name. Did the big bad Yapping Wolf run little ol' helpless Larry Red Riding Hood into the ground? Tant pis.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fast Plato:</font><hr> It sounds like you all now know who Yappin Wolf really is ... <hr /></blockquote>
Well, one thing I can say. I have no idea who Yapping Wolf is. Whoever s/he is, I think s/he's hilarious.

Fred &lt;~~~ never cries Wolf

cycopath
10-07-2003, 12:34 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>that's nothing new in the life of Larry the Persecuted.<hr /></blockquote>
Be careful Fred, Fast Larry is liable to start mistakenly accusing you of trying to 'pimp' him out. More drama.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9 Ball Road Pro
10-07-2003, 12:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Perk:</font><hr> Very obvious that Plato/DD/9ball Road Chump are all the same. Grow up and get constructive, either that or stop payin your internet service. <hr /></blockquote>

Look Perk, don't be dragging me into this thing and trying to make me a part of it. What are you doing, any one who makes a comment it would be nice to know who yappin wolf is suddenly; that person is FL. Get real, if you want to run people off this post fine, just dont be saying I am somebody I am not, so if you wanted to run me away from this subject, you did.

I did not understand what was going on here. I saw yappin wolf post some terrible things, I just thought yes, that would be nice to know.

What I was told is you don't like FL's friends exposing this person, and his enemies thought is was cute Yappin wolf all but destroyed the guy. Now his friends are exposing yappin wolf, they are trying to protect him. This thing is way too deep for me, so leave me out of it, do not associate my name again with it. I want no part of any of these internet wars, I am too busy to take sides with any of this stuff and get dragged down into it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sally
10-07-2003, 01:50 PM
Fred, I never knew you spoke French!

Qtec
10-07-2003, 02:04 PM
What I want to know is,
"Who REALLY shot Kennedy". /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

Scott Lee
10-07-2003, 02:05 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote plato 17:</font><hr> Subvert and supress the truth on this coming out all you want, but Fred, the chickens are all ready out of the barn. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Ummmm, Larry? I believe it's "the HORSES are already out of the barn"! Chickens fly the COOP! ROTFLMAO
/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Scott

Perk
10-07-2003, 02:10 PM
NP 9ball...if your not...my apologies.

I for one am tired of hearing this nonsense come up in every post lately.

plato 17
10-07-2003, 07:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> What I want to know is,
"Who REALLY shot Kennedy". /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q <hr /></blockquote>

His name was Sante, he was from Marseille, France, he made the fatal rifle shot from behind the fence by the grassy knoll, explosive load, small caliber, he was paid in heroin by the Cia, there was 3 shooters. Plato knows all.
Dont ask, if you don't want to know. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ted harris
10-07-2003, 11:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Danny D:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> Larry, all I can do is quote a famous cuemaker from a while back

Wally, Blud said that about you, don't you remember, because you were too cheap to buy his cue and give up your house cue you play with. What is going on here is your classic ccb, lets real quick round up a posse and go get this guy and run his butt off.

You all are missing the point, it is yappin wolf you should be after here, you are after the wrong guy, focus, I know this one takes a 9 IQ to figure out wally which ruled you out of the hunt, but others might figure it out in spite of your ignorant responses. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
LMAO

I'm done. Promise. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>
Why don't you put your responses outside of the quotation lines, instead of inside them?

bluewolf
10-08-2003, 05:56 AM
YW has not posted since before the open. No longer a problem.And yes yw is from dc area in my back yard.IP traced. Since yw used to stalk me on other boards, this was a concern. Seems to have gone away so no need to keep rehashing.

L

plato 17
10-08-2003, 08:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bluewolf:</font><hr> YW has not posted since before the open. No longer a problem.And yes yw is from dc area in my back yard.IP traced. Since yw used to stalk me on other boards, this was a concern. Seems to have gone away so no need to keep rehashing.

L <hr /></blockquote>

My mission here was to track down and expose the imfamous yappin wolf on this board and do it under all of your noses. Mission accomplished. Stings like a bitch doesn't it boys. It is now known by all who this stalker or stalkers was. This person has not gone away, this person or persons still lurks, is still on this board in another name. The message, the lesson is this, if you are going to trash anyone on this or on any other board and think you can hide under your rock and get by with it, this is no longer true. Let the word go forth, Plato will track you down and expose you. You can run, but you can no longer hide, your rock has back doors in it.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifPlato will let it ride per your request nice lady. Yes, it is time to let this one pass as well and move on to more postive and productive things.

Plato will be leaving this board soon. My name is Plato, not FL, he posts in his own name and if you want to trash him and his name, do it, don't do it on my name please.
You can find him on www.billiards-pool.net (http://www.billiards-pool.net), he posts on that billiards chat board, not on this board, just so you consipiracy buffs will not have a hernia over this. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bolo
10-08-2003, 08:52 AM
"You can find him on www.billiards-pool.net (http://www.billiards-pool.net), he posts on that billiards chat board, not on this board, just so you consipiracy buffs will not have a hernia over this."

Yep, he is there all right. Interesting all you other names you use are there as well, and all registered within a few minutes of each other. What is your plan, just talking to yourself, since it looks like they haven't had a new post in several days?

ManlyShot
10-08-2003, 09:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote plato 17:</font><hr>The message, the lesson is this, if you are going to trash anyone on this or on any other board and think you can hide under your rock and get by with it, this is no longer true. Let the word go forth, Plato will track you down and expose you. You can run, but you can no longer hide, your rock has back doors in it. Plato will be leaving this board soon.<hr /></blockquote>

Promise?

ManlyShot

pooltchr
10-08-2003, 09:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote plato 17:</font><hr>Plato will be leaving this board soon. <hr /></blockquote>

Promises, promises! Don't let the door hit you on the way out

ManlyShot
10-08-2003, 09:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr>Promises, promises! Don't let the door hit you on the way out <hr /></blockquote>

Another pool-related response, Pooltchr.

Out with the old (Plato_17), and in with the new (Yappinwolf).

ManlyShot

10-08-2003, 09:56 AM
Post deleted by ccb_admin_2

ManlyShot
10-08-2003, 10:00 AM
Do you always play with yourself?

ManlyShot

Fred Agnir
10-08-2003, 10:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote plato 17:</font><hr> My mission here was to track down and expose the imfamous yappin wolf on this board and do it under all of your noses. Mission accomplished. Stings like a bitch doesn't it boys. It is now known by all who this stalker or stalkers was. <hr /></blockquote>
I missed it. Who is it?

Fred

ManlyShot
10-08-2003, 10:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fred Agnir:</font><hr>I missed it. Who is it?<hr /></blockquote>

8-Ball Ho, Danny D, Plato_17, or Yappinnwolf (with two n's). Which one do you want to pick?

ManlyShot