PDA

View Full Version : Funnin' Around Switching Cues, Off Hand, Etc.

Sid_Vicious
10-06-2003, 07:36 PM
I had a lot of fun this weekend with a friend at the PH, first thing was swapping our play cues, he with my Lucasi LLU-314 and I with his Jerico. We shot several games and discussed the benefit of playing off hand on purpose for a couple of weeks, it was his idea so I naturally worked into us playing some off hand games for fun(swapped back to our own cues.) Three games or so later it looked like time was about up so I got a little spicy and said, "Let's shoot a game just using our jump cues, and we did play a couple of games with only the short cues." All of these switches and games were no runovers by either side, we actually played darn good, basically because we were both simply having a fun day PLAYING. It kind of reminded me of the inventive games little kids will make up, before they get older and start feeling they would be silly looking then.

Ya know what? It was a good day all around! Jm2c...sid~~~had a blast all weekend hittin' jumpers, a little obsessive to some maybe, but just fun pool ;-)

Wally_in_Cincy
10-07-2003, 06:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr>

....had a blast all weekend hittin' jumpers, a little obsessive to some maybe,.....<hr /></blockquote>

ya think? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif