PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Hatch Charged In Pool Hall Robbery

TomBrooklyn
04-12-2002, 02:06 PM
Lockport, NY - Police have charged Dennis Hatch with Conspiracy in connection with a pool hall robbery early Sunday.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20020408/1001548.asp>http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20020408/1001548.asp</a>

Harold Acosta
04-12-2002, 04:29 PM
The three definitely were on drugs.....with Dennis being the most stupid of all three (if it is really him).

Tom_In_Cincy
04-12-2002, 04:34 PM
Dennis Hatch is 31 (Born Jan. 27th, 1971) Unless the police and newspaper poeple are that bad of guessing ages.. they must have a different Dennis Hatch.

04-12-2002, 04:54 PM
They don't have a different Dennis Hatch. It's the one we all know.

Dennis is being charged with one count of conspiracy. His two cohorts are the ones that actually performed the robbery.

- Steve

Harold Acosta
04-12-2002, 04:57 PM
The article said the so called Dennis Hatch was 20 years old, and that is not the age of the Dennis we all know....

PoolFan
04-12-2002, 05:50 PM
Like Steve said, this is the Dennis Hatch we in the pool world know. I know, it's amazing that the media would get such an important piece of information incorrect, but they did.

What a waste!!! You'd think he would know better, but some people just don't get it.

Tom_In_Cincy
04-12-2002, 05:57 PM
Steve, please share your source with us..

Tom_In_Cincy
04-12-2002, 05:58 PM
PoolFan.. please share you source with us.. we only have the news article to refer to.. and the age is wrong..

Retardo
04-12-2002, 06:22 PM
Probably some cop who cant do math- If dennis is born after april whatever its a 10 year mistake.

Lets face it, its Rochester, its pool, its "Dennis Hatch" its an illegal act, ITS HIM!!!!!

Ken
04-12-2002, 06:25 PM
Mike Howerton called one of the victims and posted the info last Tuesday at playpool.

Q-guy
04-12-2002, 06:32 PM
According to Mike Howerton of azbilliards he spoke to the guy who was robbed and confirmed it was in fact the Dennis Hatch we know. I guess you could call or email him and get it from the horses mouth. I have not spoken to him, but read his posting on another board. I have no reason to believe he is not correct.

Brady_Behrman
04-12-2002, 07:08 PM
Why do they keep saying Dennis is 20?

Brady_Behrman
04-12-2002, 07:11 PM
Mike told me the same thing in a phone coversation a few days ago...

Tom_In_Cincy
04-12-2002, 07:27 PM
I just read Mike Howerton's post on RSB. Mike had talked to the Room owner.. and it was verified that it was the HATCHet MAN..Dennis.. oh well.. guess he can get ready for 3 hots and a cot for some years..

TomBrooklyn
04-12-2002, 07:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Brady_Behrman:</font><hr> Why do they keep saying Dennis is 20? <hr></blockquote>Because newspapers need to learn of a story, cover the story, write it, edit it, get it into printable form, print it, package it, and deliver the paper by the next morning. They are pressed for time, and often get some details wrong.

AzHousePro
04-13-2002, 03:43 PM
I spoke to Rich Warren of Classic Billiards on monday. It was he and another Joss Tour player that were robbed just as they were leaving a fund raiser at another pool hall late saturday night.

The two guys who robbed them were caught a very short time later and rolled on Dennis as the mastermind of the whole operation. One of the guys was Dennis's roommate.

The really sad thing about this whole situation is that Dennis was at Classic Billiards two weeks ago for the tourney there and Rich paid Dennis's entry fee and also gave him a Predator break stick because Dennis needed a break stick.

Dennis had asked Rich if Rich would be willing to pay his entry into the Country Club USA event this week and Rich had agreed to.

Dennis was at the pool hall all day saturday and had actually borrowed $50 from Rich just 5 minutes before Rich left.

Rich has said that he is going to press charges and push this as far as he possibly can. I can't say that I blame him.

Mike

Chris Cass
04-13-2002, 04:42 PM
That's really pitiful. I would do the same thing as Rich. I've said all along this is why sponsors in any form will be giving up. Dennis odviously is lacking in class but mostly in brains.

I didn't want to believe a story I heard about Dennis, Danny D. and coke. I guess when you admire ones skills you almost can't believe there downfalls. Still can't believe someone that can go in any bar and win $50. would hit a guy up for a stick, entry fee and robb the guy next. That takes a cold heart.

Thanks Mike for the info. I read it on Playpool and belived you the first time. It totally sickens me.

Regards,

C.C.

04-14-2002, 05:15 AM
It's strange how someone as talented as Dennis Hatch could be involved in such a scheme. I guess pool will never shake the bad boy image...it's too deep-rooted. This is the first I heard of this but then I haven't been at RSB lately. Guess I'll surf on over...

08-26-2002, 02:40 PM
Okay, for all of you to base your information on what others said then that makes you petty. None of you were with Dennis that night, so therefore you know nothing about what happened. I was from the time of 11pm till the police came to his home the next morning, and what you people are saying is wrong only dennis and myself were together for that whole entire time period and we are the only two people who know the truth.

Tommy_Davidson
08-26-2002, 04:01 PM
&gt; I'm sure Dennis will be "hitting plenty of balls" in jail,although it will probably be in self defense. He better hope he kicks better than Bruce Lee instead of Efren too. Tommy D.

Harold Acosta
08-26-2002, 04:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: carly:</font><hr> Okay, for all of you to base your information on what others said then that makes you petty. None of you were with Dennis that night, so therefore you know nothing about what happened. I was from the time of 11pm till the police came to his home the next morning, and what you people are saying is wrong only dennis and myself were together for that whole entire time period and we are the only two people who know the truth. <hr></blockquote>

OK, so what is the truth? There's always 4 sides to each story: The truth as perceived by the victim, the truth as stated by the accused, the truth as viewed and perceived by the Police, and the REAL TRUTH.

Let us hear it buddy!

Harold ~ the Truth is always a bitch! (No offense intended)

PQQLK9
08-26-2002, 05:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: carly:</font><hr> Okay, for all of you to base your information on what others said then that makes you petty. None of you were with Dennis that night, so therefore you know nothing about what happened. I was from the time of 11pm till the police came to his home the next morning, and what you people are saying is wrong only dennis and myself were together for that whole entire time period and we are the only two people who know the truth. <hr></blockquote>

sounds like you were an acomplice ???

08-26-2002, 05:14 PM
Carly, has this case gone to trial yet?

If it has not, I hope you are consulting with a lawyer before making posts like this. You could be inadvertently hurting Dennis' case by discussing times, alibis, etc.

- Steve

TomBrooklyn
08-26-2002, 09:41 PM
Good point, Steve. On the other hand, maybe he has done that and this is a purposeful information leak designed to influence the jury pool.

AzHousePro
08-27-2002, 12:45 AM
I don't believe Dennis was charged with committing the crime. Only putting it together.

Mike

08-27-2002, 10:19 AM
To whom it may concern I have spoken with all attorneys, da's and police involved in this case, for any more info that people would like to know my email address is Bellamafiangel87@hotmail.com

Vapros
08-27-2002, 10:51 AM
Bella Mafia Angel??!! You guys better back off! I'm out.

08-27-2002, 02:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: AzHousePro:</font><hr> I don't believe Dennis was charged with committing the crime. Only putting it together.

Mike <hr></blockquote>

That is, in legal terms, a distinction without a difference. If you are found guilty of conspiracy to commit a crime, you are generally held to the same degree of culpability (i.e., the same level of punishment) as the person that actually carried out the crime.

08-27-2002, 02:25 PM

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH STEVE LIPSKY'S POST. CARLY, UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, THE D.A. MAY BE ABLE TO ADMIT THE POSTS IN THIS BOARD AS EVIDENCE. YOU WOULD BE WELL-ADVISED TO SEEK AND FOLLOW THE GUIDANCE OF DENNIS' ATTORNEY IN THIS REGARD.

rackmup
08-27-2002, 02:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Val-2-play:</font><hr>I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH STEVE LIPSKY'S POST. CARLY, UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, THE D.A. MAY BE ABLE TO ADMIT THE POSTS IN THIS BOARD AS EVIDENCE. YOU WOULD BE WELL-ADVISED TO SEEK AND FOLLOW THE GUIDANCE OF DENNIS' ATTORNEY IN THIS REGARD.<hr></blockquote>

Hate to burst your bubble folks but everything said here is inadmissable as hearsay evidence. There is no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt who said what and in what context it was said if you could.

Regards,

Ken (not an Attorney but spent many years weaaring a badge and puttin' the bad guys in the caboose)

rackmup
08-27-2002, 02:35 PM
Only if Hatch stood to profit from it, otherwise, if I said "Man, if you robbed a bank, you would get a lot of cash", does that make me a conspirator? No...I merely planted a thought in your head. If I asked you to rob a bank, gave you the layout, the guards rotation, etc., and asked for a cut, then yes, I would be held accountable for my participaion in the crime.

Regards,

Ken

08-27-2002, 02:53 PM
Thanks Ken. I'm curious, though, as to why this would not be admissible, but those emails sent to the Santana HS students after the shooting were? [For those that don't remember, a teenager across the country was prosecuted pretty harshly for sending out threatening emails to surviving students of a school shooting.] Although the emails were traced back to his computer, according to Ken's post here couldn't he have said it was someone else using his PC?

Also, Ken, how would your bank robbery scenario change if you gave the blueprint, the rotation of the guards, etc. to your friend, but did NOT ask for a cut?

Just curious,
Steve

08-27-2002, 03:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: Val-2-play:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt;I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH STEVE LIPSKY'S POST. CARLY, UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, THE D.A. MAY BE ABLE TO ADMIT THE POSTS IN THIS BOARD AS EVIDENCE. YOU WOULD BE WELL-ADVISED TO SEEK AND FOLLOW THE GUIDANCE OF DENNIS' ATTORNEY IN THIS REGARD.&lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

Hate to burst your bubble folks but everything said here is inadmissable as hearsay evidence. There is no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt who said what and in what context it was said if you could.

Regards,

Ken (not an Attorney but spent many years weaaring a badge and puttin' the bad guys in the caboose) <hr></blockquote>

Ken,

Although I agree that the main hurdle to admissibility here is the "Hearsay Rule", there are many exceptions to the Rule that would, under certain circumstances, allow for the admission of posts here as evidence. Of course, the DA would still have to trace the posts as having been made from Carly's computer (and then from there, by Carly herself).

Val

08-27-2002, 03:50 PM
okay, first of all you people have spent most of your lives in pool mrooms and that is reason enough for me to understand why you are so caught up in others business, if Dennis wanted any of you to know his business then he would have pat or aundrea tell you. You are not making the situation any better by gossioing and spreading "rummers" which you call your own opinions. So if any of you really care about the situation or feel that you have the right to know what is going on why don't you call the DA for Lockport, her # is 439-7085, her name is Susan.

PQQLK9
08-27-2002, 05:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Carly:</font><hr> okay, first of all you people have spent most of your lives in pool mrooms and that is reason enough for me to understand why you are so caught up in others business, if Dennis wanted any of you to know his business then he would have pat or aundrea tell you. You are not making the situation any better by gossioing and spreading "rummers" which you call your own opinions. So if any of you really care about the situation or feel that you have the right to know what is going on why don't you call the DA for Lockport, her # is 439-7085, her name is Susan. <hr></blockquote>
Why are you so defensive Carly person?..the accounts of the alleged crime is in the public domain and this thread had been dormant since 4/14/02...until YOU bought it up again. SO ....and the horse you rode in on!

08-28-2002, 02:41 AM
And if you don't believe that just ask Charlie Manson!

rackmup
08-28-2002, 06:12 AM
Sorry, but there are no rules in place that would allow the admissability of any posts here at the CCB. If you don't believe me, consult with your local law library.

Regards,

Ken

MikeM
08-28-2002, 06:43 AM
Yeah, what Nick said! And send me one of them Rummers!

MM

Lester
08-28-2002, 06:47 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> Sorry, but there are no rules in place that would allow the admissability of any posts here at the CCB. If you don't believe me, consult with your local law library.

Regards,

Ken <hr></blockquote>
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Ken, let me start by saying that I am NOT a lawyer (but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once) I think posts from the CCB can be introduced "peripherally", for instance to demonstrate that he can't get a fair trial. Like in a "Change of Venue" motion. But they can certainly be used by investigators to get real evidence. Hey, Perry Mason, I'm not. JMHO ***Lester***

08-28-2002, 11:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> Sorry, but there are no rules in place that would allow the admissability of any posts here at the CCB. If you don't believe me, consult with your local law library.

Regards,

Ken <hr></blockquote>

Ken,

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but the hearsay rule only prohibits using out of court statements to "prove the truth of the matter asserted". Statements made out of court are used to prove other things all the time (i.e., state of mind of the person making the statement; motive) AND in some VERY LIMITED circumstances, statements made out of court CAN be used to prove the truth of the matter asserted (i.e., a statement made by a person that is harmful to their own interest - otherwise voluntary confessions made out of court could not be used by the police). Of course, any posts here MUST be traced back to the person making the statement before it can be used for ANY purpose with respect to such person.

Val

TomBrooklyn
08-28-2002, 11:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr>If I asked you to rob a bank, gave you the layout, the guards rotation, etc., and asked for a cut, then I would be held accountable for my participaion in the crime.<hr></blockquote>Could you be held accountable for participation under the following scenario?

Someone thinks you can provide certain kinds of inside information, and offers to pay you for it. They do not tell you and you do not ask why they want this information. In fact, however, you do not have the knowledge they seek. Despite that, you make stuff up and give the person this fabricated information in exchange for a payment. They commit a crime, get caught, and name you as a person who sold them inside information.

Would it make a difference if you knew their intentions were unlawful?

rackmup
08-28-2002, 01:32 PM
Look at Carly's original post (the one that created the controversy of the post being used in court)

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: carly:</font><hr>Okay, for all of you to base your information on what others said then that makes you petty. None of you were with Dennis that night, so therefore you know nothing about what happened. I was from the time of 11pm till the police came to his home the next morning, and what you people are saying is wrong only dennis and myself were together for that whole entire time period and we are the only two people who know the truth. <hr></blockquote>

This would lead one to believe that Carly is an "alibi", not an accomplice (unless of course, Carly was in on it also and must cover for both of them.)

Certainly, if Hatch stands accused of a crime and Carly can provide proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Hatchet Man wasn't involved, then that bridge has certainly already been crossed and is well behind them.

Regards,

Ken

rackmup
08-28-2002, 01:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr>If I asked you to rob a bank, gave you the layout, the guards rotation, etc., and asked for a cut, then I would be held accountable for my participaion in the crime.<hr></blockquote>
Could you be held accountable for participation under the following scenario?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr>Someone thinks you can provide certain kinds of inside information, and offers to pay you for it. They do not tell you and you do not ask why they want this information. In fact, however, you do not have the knowledge they seek. Despite that, you make stuff up and give the person this fabricated information in exchange for a payment. They commit a crime, get caught, and name you as a person who sold them inside information.

Would it make a difference if you knew their intentions were unlawful? <hr></blockquote>

It depends on the crime. In a murder let's say, you provide the layout of a home and a person's schedule. The victim gets whacked and your information is found at the crime scene. It gets traced back to you and because you had no first-hand criminal intent NOR did you know of any criminal intent when you provided the perp with the info, you cannot be charged with the crime (they may try to charge you but would have the burden of proof to show that you were aware of the suspect's intent prior to the crime.)

Same scenario but this time, you know someone is going to be offed. You give the same info and then leave for a vacation in Cancun. Upon your return, you are greeted at the airport by some Homicide Detectives who place you under arrest for murder. Why? After all, you were in another country when it happened! The reason is commonly referred to as the "But For Rule"...BUT for your actions, a crime was committed, you had knowledge the information you provided was to be used in the execution of said offense and because of this knowledge and your failure to prevent it, i.e., calling the police, the murder occured.

Make sense?

Regards,

Ken

08-28-2002, 02:23 PM
ken, that is what I was trying to say and you said it for me thank you.

rackmup
08-28-2002, 02:32 PM
Carly,

No problem. My legal fees and subsequent invoice are documented below. Thanks for using the services of Rackmup &amp; Rackmup, Attorney-at-Law-Not.

Invoice

<ul type="square"> Six (6) Written posts regarding this matter=$600.00 ($100.00 per response)
Investigaive services=$150.00
Luxury Automobile payment=$650.00
Misc. Fees=$1000.00
Total=$2400.00
[/list]

All invoices are due 5 days from receipt. Please forward payment immediately.

Regards,

Ken

Vapros
08-28-2002, 05:32 PM
Unbelievable!!! This thing has grown horns and taken on a life of its own! Man, let's pick a jury tomorrow and get it over with. All attorneys please show up in tie and jacket. No sneakers, no T-shirts with off-color trivia, no food or drink to be smuggled in.....

AzHousePro
08-28-2002, 07:40 PM
I wasn't sticking up for Hatch. Just basically saying that it didn't matter if the original poster was with him when the crime took place. He wasn't accused of committing the crime, just masterminding it.

DEADSTOKE32
08-29-2002, 12:18 PM
"DAM SHAME"
WHAT A WASTE OF GOOD TALENT..

rackmup
08-29-2002, 01:38 PM
He is in the custody of the Federal Bureau of Prisons. His info (available via public records) is:

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Federal Bureau of Prisons:</font><hr>

Inmate Register Number : 10339-055

Name : DENNIS HATCH

Race : WHITE

Sex : MALE

Projected Release Date : UNKNOWN

<hr></blockquote>

08-29-2002, 02:11 PM
Like the people here that keep an open mind, I am giving Dennis the benefit of the doubt. However, if the charge is conspiracy, Dennis does not need to be at the scene of the crime when it actually took place. So an alibi would not be relevant.

MikeM
08-29-2002, 02:16 PM
Unless his defense is that he did not conspire, therefore an alibi witness would be very helpful.

MM...Perry Mason was my uncle

08-29-2002, 02:25 PM
that would be correct, but the statements of the 2 guys who actually did the robbery said that the conversation discussing the robbery and planning it took place at the pool hall in lockport, and considering the fact that i sat on dennis's lap that whole entire night i know that there was no such convo.

Fred Agnir
08-29-2002, 02:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Carly:</font><hr> that would be correct, but the statements of the 2 guys who actually did the robbery said that the conversation discussing the robbery and planning it took place at the pool hall in lockport, and considering the fact that i sat on dennis's lap that whole entire night i know that there was no such convo. <hr></blockquote>
Riveting. Absolutely riveting. Just when I thought this thread had squeezed its last drop of blood, the page turns and low and behold, another train wreck awaits.

As you were, ... continue.

Fred &lt;~~~ pulling up a seat

08-29-2002, 03:37 PM
In short, there IS a difference between being a co-conspirator and being a mere accessory to the crime (which also happens to be a crime - but generally carries a lighter punishment as compared to conspiracy).

08-29-2002, 03:48 PM
If that's the case, then Dennis has a chance. But, Carly, I hope you can be strong and resolute until this case is done and over. Because of your (close?) relationship with Dennis, the DA is going to be grilling you from every which way, saying you have a vested interest in lying for Dennis or that you're confused about the date of the night in question or they will even imply that you're part of the conspiracy. This can go on for hours and days.

The key question here is: what motive would those other two guys have in bringing Dennis down with them? Unless there is a satisfactory explanation for that, everything will hinge on your testimony. I wish the best of luck to you and Dennis.

cueball1950
09-10-2002, 09:56 PM
then carly. Why did dennis call up a young lady and threaten her about being his alibi. She recorded it on tape when he threatened to kill her and her kids if she did not help him. I would have sent this by personal message but i cannot reach you that way. By the way, this information came from the most reliable source. The victim himself while in Chelmsford. As a matter of fact i was told that he was bringing the tape to the bail hearing....Can you explain that. Do not get me wrong. i am a big fan of his and was truly hoping it was the wrong dennis, as a matter of fact i was in Virginia when his father and he were there and his father almost accidently ran him over......mike

09-10-2002, 10:02 PM
for anyone that is interested in the truth about the dennis hatch robbery i might have some insight for you.dennis is currently in jail,he has been there since the robbery on april 6th.at 2:30 in the morning after a benefit pool tourney in the town of lockport ny.2 white males approached 2 people that were playing in the tournament outside and 1 had a gun a 1 had a bat.the men were told to empty there pockets in which they got away with 1800.00.these 2 kids were caught 5 min later trying to get directions to a bar where they were going to meet the person that had organized the robbery and cut up the money.that person was dennis hatch.i know this because i was the one that was robbed.i had tried to help dennis by putting him in tournaments at my place a couple weeks before,i it cost me 1400.00 for his gambling hotel and entrys for the week and it cost him nothing.dennis is a very gifted pool player with the talent to maybe be the best and it is a shame that he wasted that talent.i cant feel sorry because he did this to himself.he is in jail and is awaiting trial for this charge that they have put on him and because he was arrested he will be in jail because of a probation violation in the drug case with his father.the 2 kids who did the robbery were sentanced yesterday to only 5 years probation and 250 hours community service.isnt that nice that you can rob someone at gunpoint and get away with it.i seen the confessions from the 2 robbers and they implicated dennis saying that they knew when they woke up that day that they were robbing someone but they had to wait for dennis to point me out to them. dennis borrowed 50 dollars from me 5 min before i was robbed just to see if i had money on me.i guess he will get whatever he deserves but he has tarnished his name really bad and no room owner wants him around in case he wants to do it again.he was drinking and using drugs that day but that is still no excue.also this girl carly who is leaving forums, dont listen to her, all she was doing was sleeping with him when he had a decent girlfriend already but he has ruined that also.i was told that she had something to do with the robbery because she knows me and might have been trying to set me up also so dont trust what she says.she might end up in jail with him if she gets charged for the robbery also.just wanted to let you know what actually happened if you were interested. thank you

09-12-2002, 03:14 PM
Mike,

Conspiracy is conspiracy.

Anonymous

09-13-2002, 01:56 PM
Carly's only close relationship was when she slept (and that is the nice word) him and 3 other guys in Rochester. She told everyone she wanted to sleep with him and I am sure she did. The real truth is that she has filed a police report against Dennis saying that he was harrassing her after she told his girlfriend the truth. It is a shame that this poor girl has no more values or self worth and is so excited about the fact that she has ties to someone who is on probation and is now being charged with Conspiracy to commit armed robbery that she will do anything for some attention. I have known Dennis for 13 years and was his girlfriend at the time. I would bet my life that he had something to do with this robbery, especially since he was doing cocaine and drinking.
This girl Carly also was supposed to be putting money up to get Dennis out of jail but hasn't been able to come up with a cent, from her millions! Ha, that's another story! She is nothing but a slut and a liar and just because she wanted to put her nose so badly into Dennis' wereabouts and business that night she will find herself either testifying or being prosecuted.
She wasn't cheering and defending Dennis when he told her that he didn't like her as a girlfriend, she was pressing harrassment charges against him with the Lockport Police Department. Little Miss Know It All is lonely and has been watching too much Jerry Springer.
What is boils down to is, you do bad things and bad things happen to you! Dennis has been cheating people and treating people bad for years and now it is coming back to haunt him. I have been trying to get rid of him for eight months and him going to jail is the only thing that has helped me.
What is amazing about this whole story is Dennis sits in jail now, he can't control what people do or say anymore and people are finally telling the truth about him. Dennis is so delusional that he doesn't even know if he is telling the truth.

09-16-2002, 09:33 AM
Well to whom it may concern, dennis did not go to lockport police station till 7 or 8 am on sunday the 7th. and myself did not say that i was going to give him any money for any thing. Also my personal businness is not anyone elses. Yes it is true that I filed harassment charges against dennis, but I never said that I was going to help him, I said that I was going to tell the truth about what happened that night and if no one likes that then i guess that it is just to damn bad. and further more if you would like to know any thing more why dont you go to lockport city court on september 18th when dennis has court, or write to him at php imigration in batavia where he is being held by us marshalls. if any one has anything further to say about go for it, i am sorry that your life is so pathetic and you have nothing better to do with your lives that you are so concerned with my personal life, i just wish that you could be mature and leave a 20 year old female with a 2 1/2 year old little girl alone, because i would hate to have to let my attorney know that people are slandering my name.

09-16-2002, 09:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: cueball1950:</font><hr> then carly. Why did dennis call up a young lady and threaten her about being his alibi. She recorded it on tape when he threatened to kill her and her kids if she did not help him. I would have sent this by personal message but i cannot reach you that way. By the way, this information came from the most reliable source. The victim himself while in Chelmsford. As a matter of fact i was told that he was bringing the tape to the bail hearing....Can you explain that. Do not get me wrong. i am a big fan of his and was truly hoping it was the wrong dennis, as a matter of fact i was in Virginia when his father and he were there and his father almost accidently ran him over......mike <hr></blockquote>

yes dennis did threaten me and my child, that is why i filed a harrassment report against him, but that is not going to stop me from getting up on that stand and telling the truth, i am not trying to help him, but i am not going to just sit here and be asked to make a statement and have lockport police subina me and go against them. i have a responsibility to take care of myself and my child that is why i have tryied not to get involved, because it is petti and immature.

09-20-2002, 12:47 PM
Is this girl retarded?

09-20-2002, 06:34 PM
Too busy making babies to get an education?

09-23-2002, 09:01 AM
excuse me? i have an education, and a very good job that goes along with my traing to further my education.

Chris Cass
09-23-2002, 09:06 AM
Please let this thread die.

Sincerely,

C.C.

09-25-2002, 10:35 PM
Yes, you've convinced all of us.

09-26-2002, 07:23 AM
So Carly,
How do we know this is all true? You say Dennis did all these things, but can you prove it? How do we know you are not making it up to get money for yourself? Is it true that you were thinking of writing a book or a magazine article? SJ

nAz
09-26-2002, 09:54 AM
Who the hell would pay $ for this story? except for the dumb fools keeping this tread alive... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
let it die

09-26-2002, 11:56 AM
well i was with dennis that whole night, and no that is not true, why do you ask?

09-27-2002, 09:27 AM
Writing a book!!! This Carly girl is trailer park trash. She practically blew every pool player in Rochester, NY including Dennis, his Uncle and all of his friends. What is she going to write a book about, Does Size Really Make It Taste Different? Carly is trash and there is no doubt about it. She screwed Dennis when she new for a fact he had a girlfriend, actually she was laying in the bed with him when his girlfriend called him once. It is really pitiful that she couldn't find a man of her own. I have heard a lot of really bad things about Carly and I know you can't believe everything you hear, but she isn't allowed back in to the pool room in Rochester for one reason... She had something to do with this robbery deal or she knew about it. So for Miss Little, "I was with him all night." I am sure he isn't the only one she was with that night or any night for that matter. I feel about as sorry for her as I do Dennis Hatch. They are both losers and she is a wanna be pool groupie!

rackmup
09-27-2002, 09:47 AM
Revelations like this (if they are in fact true) are sufficient reasons for this post to die, for Carly to move onto whoever her next boyfriend will be and for those in the pool community to realize that players like Dennis Hatch, along with their complete lack of character, are one of several reasons Men's Professional Pool has been in the dark shadows for so long.

Let this thread die with no more responses.
Carly: Move on.
Dennis: If you did this, take a deal if it's offered and do your time. You most certainly earned it. Perhaps by the time you are released, this most recent "black eye" will have healed.

Regards,

Ken (remembering everyone is innocent until proven otherwise)

TomBrooklyn
09-27-2002, 11:36 AM
I think Carly's account of what happened is interesting and insightful. I applaud her willingness to step up to the plate. Her candidness is refreshing and unusual. It seems ironic that some might prefer to read a newspaper or magazine account of what happened that is likely not to know a lot of the facts and are notorious for publishing many mistakes rather than hear from someone close to the scene?

Carly certainly has more than enough right to reply to any anonymous rock throwers that slander her also, even if their choice to remain anonymous gives them little credibility absent any other reason to give credence to them.

I would estimate that for every person that would rather not read her account, there are many more who would, though most would probably not feel compelled to post about it. -Tom

rackmup
09-27-2002, 12:31 PM
Even though I would prefer for this thread to wither on the vine, I have to take exception with one of your comments:

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr>It seems ironic that some might prefer to read a newspaper or magazine account of what happened that is likely not to know a lot of the facts and are notorious for publishing many mistakes rather than hear from someone close to the scene?<hr></blockquote>

Most reputable news sources (at least those that I am familiar with. I cannot speak for Brooklyn) report facts based on investigations by the investigating authorities assigned to the case. Carly's information, while entertaining (just as "rubbernecking" is to some as they pass by gory accident scenes) is still nothing more than hearsay.

Think about it; by her own admission, she is his "girlfriend". What else would you expect her to do? She is standing by "her man" regardless of the things he supposedly did to her in the past.

I don't think I would place her credibility above that of those who are without bias and merely investigating a purported crime.

"As the World Turns with Carly and Dennis" can be seen daily at the CCB forum. Tune in for tomorrow's episode:

"Dennis meets Bubba and Carly asks, "Why Dennis...WHY?"

Regards,

Ken

09-28-2002, 08:19 AM
I think some of us choose to stay anonymous instead on admitting that they had something to do with Dennis. Carly certainly stands proud to be affiliates with Dennis. I don't know anyone else that is. None of his so called friends (drug addicts) are going to visit him in jail. As a matter of fact he hasn't even seen his son since he has been in jail. God has a funny way of punishing people that do bad things and all the thing Dennis has done are really catching up to him. Don't get me wrong, he had me fooled for a long time.

I am not only embarrassed, but horrified that I was with Dennis for almost 4 years. I made bad choices and I don't want to be recognized for them. Most of all I certainly am not going to try to defend Dennis like you know who.

Oh, this isn't rock throwing, I just want to make sure that Carly realizes that people know what she is all about. She has tried to fool everyone in to believing she is this wealthy little rich girl that is being harrassed by this mean terrible man that she chased around. She even wanted some people to believe that she drives a Cadillac Escallade. She doesn't even have a license. No Rocks, just the truth!

09-30-2002, 11:32 AM
For all you Dennis Hatch fans...
They are going to release him on house arrest pending his trial.

Carly - Maybe Dennis can move in with you in the trailer park!

09-30-2002, 12:14 PM
listen michelle " anonymous", this is carly and you know nothing about me except for the fact dennis was supposed to be in north carolina visiting you that weekend but he stayed in buffalo to see me and if you want to be petty about that then do so. by the way i have a license, my own apartment, a very good job and i am not wasting my time trying to have people feel sorry for me because i wasted 4 years of my life with dennis hatch. i dont care what people feel for me, their opinions dont matter and i could care less, i saw false information being written and i wanted to correct it. if that gives you reason to act like a bitch, more power to you, but you are the one who says you want dennis out of your life then drop it get over it. take your dog go some where and just quit trying to make me look bad, because the only thing that you are doing is showing people that you are immature and petty.

TomBrooklyn
11-07-2002, 02:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> Most reputable news sources report facts, at least those that I am familiar with, I cannot speak for Brooklyn. Carly's information is hearsay. She is his "girlfriend". What else would you expect her to do, regardless of the things he did to her in the past.<hr></blockquote> Well, I can speak for Brooklyn and a number of other places where I have been witness to events and then amusingly read the error filled newspaper reports. It reminds me of what Erwin Knoll said: "Everything you read in newspapers is absolutely true, except for that rare story of which you happen to have first-hand knowledge." And remember how Elbert Hubbard defined a newspaper editor? To wit: a person whose business it is to separate the wheat from the chaff, and to see that the chaff is printed.

11-07-2002, 04:56 AM
Nice post Tom. Keep up the good work.----Anonymous

TomBrooklyn
11-18-2002, 03:06 AM
And Ken:
Guess who said:

The advertisement is the most truthful part of a newspaper.
Print out and hold up to a mirror for the awnser: nosreffejsamoht

-TB

P.s. You forgot to indicate emphasis added where you quoted me.