PDA

View Full Version : Kindergarden For Men

Sid_Vicious
10-07-2003, 12:46 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20031007/od_nm/odd_germany_men_dc

If we can include a pool table into the American version, I'M IN! sid

dg-in-centralpa
10-07-2003, 07:14 PM
Works for me! The wife would be pleased if something like this were near my area.

DG - Count me in

SPetty
10-08-2003, 11:04 AM
When fantasizing about giving up the corporate world and the daily hellacious commute, I've thought about opening a small sports bar/pool room near the local outlet center to keep the non-shoppers content while the shoppers shop. I like to see it when other people fulfill my fantasies... sigh...

Commenting on the article itself: 1) why don't the men just stay home? 2) I don't get the part about giving a woman a receipt for a man. Are they going to accidentally pick up the wrong one? Are they going to prevent the man from leaving if he wants to?

Sid_Vicious
10-08-2003, 11:11 AM
"I don't get the part about giving a woman a receipt for a man. Are they going to accidentally pick up the wrong one?"

You ever heard the phrase, "Take my husband, PLEASE!" This way you don't get to trade up, accidentally...sid

SPetty
10-08-2003, 11:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> You ever heard the phrase, "Take my husband, PLEASE!" This way you don't get to trade up, accidentally...sid <hr /></blockquote>HAHAHA! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Reminds me of my favorite t-shirt quote - says so much with so few words:

"My next husband will be normal"

Qtec
10-08-2003, 11:26 AM
I thought the CCB was one?????

Q

eg8r
10-08-2003, 12:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When fantasizing about giving up the corporate world... <hr /></blockquote> I love it!!!! Probably because I have not been here very long. I am sure I will change my outlook eventually.

I still cannot believe the drive you take everyday for work. That is dedication. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~Doesn't commute near as far as SPetty

Kato
10-08-2003, 02:45 PM
Susan, about 5 years ago I dated a woman who loved to shop. She used to take me shopping and buy me stuff. That's all well and good but it would take 5 minutes to shop for me and 4 hours to shop for her!!!!!!!!! She had to try everything on and touch everything. Here's what I eventually did. I found out Neiman Marcus has really comfortable couches and if you sat on them long enough eventually a bunch of really bored husbands would come around to talk. The only thing we were missing out on was chicken wings, beer, and TV. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Kato~~~kinda misses that girl, sometimes, during the right moon cycle. I know my closet sure misses her. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif