PDA

View Full Version : What's going on here?

pooltchr
10-07-2003, 01:43 PM
In the past few days, I have muddled through posts from people wondering who "yappingwolf" is, a self proclaimed "ho" who claims to be a well "degreed" business woman with poor grammar skills, a couple of strangers that write with almost identical style bashing a lot of the regulars on this board designed to discuss one subject....pool. I don't give a rat's a$$ who yappingwolf is, I don't care if some idiot wants to have a dozen different screen names, and if some "lady" gets her jolly's acting like a ho. None of it has anything to do with pool.

So, children, how about taking your game to another playground and let's turn this back into a forum for pool and billiards.

cycopath
10-07-2003, 02:32 PM
I totally agree. I wish administration would intervene and ban some of these people.

eg8r
10-07-2003, 02:33 PM
Agreed.

eg8r

PQQLK9
10-07-2003, 02:57 PM
Well said Steve.

Scott Lee
10-07-2003, 02:59 PM
Steve...I was wondering the same thing myself. Apparently nobody pays much attention at BD.

Scott

Wally_in_Cincy
10-07-2003, 02:59 PM
That's the problem with Fast Larry and his many personalities. He's amusing at first but then he gets vulgar, abusive and irritating. The regulars here just laugh it off but any newbies or infrequent visitors would be really turned off by all the absolute nonsense.

Plus any valid pool-related stuff gets lost in the foolishness. And that's a damn shame.

I'm finished playing with him. He's getting weird. Oops, I mean he's getting more weird /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Keith Talent
10-07-2003, 03:11 PM
I agree ... it's kind of amusing for a minute when I see the latest metastasis of FL, but then I end up spending minutes on end trying to formulate a good comeback before I give up in disgust and read another thread.

What I see lately -- and I ain't no shrink, just crazy, too -- is an textbook case of projection. That is, accusing other people of what's wrong with your own self. Gotta love how he rants about people making up identities to torment him, people who won't say anything constructive about pool. That's beautiful.

Wally_in_Cincy
10-07-2003, 03:12 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Steve...I was wondering the same thing myself. Apparently nobody pays much attention at BD.

Scott <hr /></blockquote>

I was going to report his vulgarity to the admin. but I was laughing too hard.

Besides he would just post under another pseudonym. He pops up like that Whack-a-Mole game at the county fair /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ralph S.
10-07-2003, 04:32 PM
TAP TAP TAP!!! Well said poolteacher.

Eric.
10-07-2003, 04:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>

He pops up like that Whack-a-Mole game at the county fair /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

http://www.miniclip.com/wack.htm

Eric &gt;doink!

8 ball ho
10-07-2003, 08:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>

He pops up like that Whack-a-Mole game at the county fair /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Eric, is not your handle posted up on the left a little sexist. Was not your sexuality questioned in the past, is that part of it? You people are so amazing, you operate in total mob mentality, the first time any one says anything you do not like or disagree with, your first response is ban the bitch, run that guy off, stop and suspend all civil liberties like free speech. You guys should move to Iran, you would fit in better there. I thought this was America and people were entitled to their opinions. I guess not so in your little boys club, Oh gee, I forgot the sign, no women, no dogs. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

cueball1950
10-07-2003, 11:58 PM
I totally agree with every word typed in this thread. Admin should do something. it is not much fun anymore coming in here and reading all the bull$hit posts. i really enjoy this board. The civilized people on here are the greatest bunch of people in the world. I have met quite a few in person and i find all the legitimate posts educational and informative.people like FL have a few screws loose and need to get a life. Better yet, get a WIFE. She would keep him busy for sure and leave him little time for annoying other people. Just my random thoughts.................mike

Jimmy B
10-08-2003, 03:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 8 ball ho:</font><hr> Eric, is not your handle posted up on the left a little sexist. Was not your sexuality questioned in the past, is that part of it?

I agree, and that link to the whack -O- Mole had 90% girl moles, is this some sexist statement you are making? DO you not like Women Eric?? When will you stop picking on women and poor old defenseless men?? JB /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Paul_Mon
10-08-2003, 05:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Keith Talent:</font><hr>
What I see lately -- and I ain't no shrink, just crazy, too -- is an textbook case of projection. That is, accusing other people of what's wrong with your own self. <hr /></blockquote>

Amen Brother. I used to try and keep up with this forum and gave up about 10 months ago. Thought I would give it another try and look whats going on. This Plato character reminds me of Colonel Frank Fitts in the movie American Beauty. BTW, this thread's theme has been played before too and will run its course to the same end as always. Someone will be banned and others will stop posting, Yada Yada Yada.

Paul Mon~~~~~thinks everyone should post using their full name.

bluewolf
10-08-2003, 05:45 AM
Agree.

Sid_Vicious
10-08-2003, 06:33 AM
Getting ban happy isn't an answer. It may indeed be very productive to mine out who the newly registered troublemaker(s) are and see if they are in fact all the same person, but getting on a ban-wagon just presents the CB as full of good ol' boys mentality. The situation here right now is rather tame compared to past stints of mud slinging, so why get so itchy to get the admin involved? About every discussion board I've been witness too in the last year or so has become so conservative that it has killed off the open forum atmosphere, this board(IMPO) is in some form of the same transition. Y'all start getting people bumped off of the board for nothing more than what we have here today and I don't think I'd likely be long to stay and watch the witch hunts. You talk about a board that would be dull and absent of personality! sid

eg8r
10-08-2003, 07:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh gee, I forgot the sign, no women, no dogs. <hr /></blockquote>

ROFL. What are you talking about...The self-proclaimed ho is still here.

eg8r

Fred Agnir
10-08-2003, 07:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 8 ball ho:</font><hr> Eric, is not your handle posted up on the left a little sexist. <hr /></blockquote>

Can I play the "reading comprehension card" on this?

Eric's quote says:

... where men are men, and women aren't...

Of course, it's sexist in the sense that he's talking about sexes (genders). But, wouldn't you hope that men are men, and women aren't men? Or are you saying you're against this idea?

Fred &lt;~~~ doesn't think the Ho will understand this post either.

pooltchr
10-08-2003, 07:39 AM
I wasn't really suggesting a ban wagon, so much as maybe some of the cooler heads might prevail and just ignore the garbage and not even respond. These are like children trying to get attention. If they don't get it here, maybe they will go elsewhere.

Rich R.
10-08-2003, 07:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> I wasn't really suggesting a ban wagon, so much as maybe some of the cooler heads might prevail and just ignore the garbage and not even respond. These are like children trying to get attention. If they don't get it here, maybe they will go elsewhere. <hr /></blockquote>
I agree. If everyone stopped responding to the idiots, it would ruin their fun. At the very least, we would not have 50 responses to one ignorant post.

Eric.
10-08-2003, 07:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 8 ball ho:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>

Eric, is not your handle posted up on the left a little sexist. Was not your sexuality questioned in the past, is that part of it? You people are so amazing, you operate in total mob mentality, the first time any one says anything you do not like or disagree with, your first response is ban the bitch, run that guy off, stop and suspend all civil liberties like free speech. You guys should move to Iran, you would fit in better there. I thought this was America and people were entitled to their opinions. I guess not so in your little boys club, Oh gee, I forgot the sign, no women, no dogs. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Larry,

I'm glad you and all your wacky different pseudo-personalities are back. I was getting bored sitting here, getting paid(well) to surf this Pool forum.

BTW, what's this infatuation with the Gay lifestyle? They say there is a fine line between love and hate, are you letting something slip out?

Eric &gt; makes you go Hmmmm

Qtec
10-08-2003, 09:09 AM
Tap Tap Tap.

Lets not get carried away here. I,m sure there are many people who could copy FL,s style and cause a stir. Like now maybe.

I agree , the odds say FL is back, but do we know for sure hat he is all these posters?
A witch hunt is a witch hunt.

Q

ManlyShot
10-08-2003, 09:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>but do we know for sure hat he is all these posters?<hr /></blockquote>

Yep.

ManlyShot

Qtec
10-08-2003, 09:38 AM
I dont know and dont care who it is , but this BS is infecting all posts now.

I vote for a seperate forum for name calling and crap like that. There was a good discussion going on and it has been trashed.

He/they can say anything they like, as far as I am concerned. Just dont trash EVERY post. Thats all.

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

plato 17
10-08-2003, 10:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Tap Tap Tap.

Lets not get carried away here. I,m sure there are many people who could copy FL,s style and cause a stir. Like now maybe.

I agree , the odds say FL is back, but do we know for sure hat he is all these posters?
A witch hunt is a witch hunt.

Q <hr /></blockquote>

Very good qtec, you know a good witch hunt when you see one, and a doosey of one is getting up here. No need to light the torches and get the village people to storm my castle door, I am leaving the board, very soon, so calm down. Put Egor back in his bell room and put the be heading ax back on the wall.

My mission was simple, to come on your board and expose who Rackemup and Yappin Wolf was, because you were all too dumb to see it or understand it. Now you see and do not believe, that is OK&lt; others do. Mission accomplished, so there is nothing else to do here, so I have other things to do than fuss with you people. In fact, I choose not to fuss with any of you. I choose not to hang around while you get up your posse and then seek revenge on me. Not that I am afraid of you, I am not, this will all be just nothing but wasted energy and accomplish nothing of value. Put the horses back in the barn and call off the posse. I shall go back into exile and return to Athens.

Get this straight, my name is Plato, it is not fl, that is rackemup wanting to keep his obsessed attack going on against the guy. Rack em wants you people looking under every rock, thinking there are 9 people on this board who are fl, that is the guys game, how he works, stiring up conflict, he feeds on this turmoil, he somehow must have this to be happy, because he is an unhappy person. Beware of the false paths he sends you down. Allow me to bring your tempers down and your blood pressure as well. You just did not understand what Plato was doing. Plato wants you all to be at peace and post in happiness and he will do nothing in the future to cause any problems with this. If he said or did anything to offend any one, or if he missed offending any one, which he probably did not, let me say now I am sorry. The mission had to step on a few toes, sorry about that.

If you want to find fl, he is not posting on this board, he is posting in his own name on the pool chat board www.billiards-pool.net. (http://www.billiards-pool.net.) He uses his own name, not like rack em up who is the one using all of these wolf names to stab people in the back and then run and hide back here under your coat tails.

The world now knows what rack em up and Yappin wolf are like and who they are now. You cannot erase that. You cannot ban that. The message and the lesson is, go out of your way to trash somebody and try and run and hide under your rock under your false name and Plato will come get you and expose you to the world. The days of trashing and hiding are now over. Those doing it, can run, but they cannot hide. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Iowashark
10-08-2003, 10:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote plato 17:</font><hr>

My mission was simple, to come on your board and expose who Rackemup and Yappin Wolf was, because you were all too dumb to see it or understand it. <hr /></blockquote>

Perhaps we were too intelligent to care. I know I could care less who Yappin Wolf is. Frankly I hold no grudge against FL, Plato, DD, or 8 ball ho for one reason and one reason only. I don't care.

~~~~hasn't cared since this ridiculous thing got put on the front burner and became the sole subject of the CCB

Jm2c~~~~Dave

cycopath
10-08-2003, 10:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> Getting ban happy isn't an answer. It may indeed be very productive to mine out who the newly registered troublemaker(s) are and see if they are in fact all the same person, but getting on a ban-wagon just presents the CB as full of good ol' boys mentality.<hr /></blockquote>

That's what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about a witch hunt or being ban happy, just getting rid of the people that create a new user id just for the purpose of flaming others. I mean really, isn't it blatantly obvious who these people are.

Fred Agnir
10-08-2003, 10:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cycopath:</font><hr> just getting rid if the people that creat a new user id just for the purpose of flaming others.<hr /></blockquote>
Phew! You said, "new user id." That means I can keep my old alias for secret flaming, right?

[ QUOTE ]
I mean really, isn't it blatantly obvious who these people are. <hr /></blockquote>
I guess I'm not smart enough, cuz I am firmly convinced that I have no idea which of all the new posters are FL, and which ones are his loyal subjects. I have no idea who Yapping/Yappin/Yappinn Wolf is, but whoever it is, I don't think you can count 3 people who would guess the same person and be right.

Fred &lt;~~~ secret identity

wolfdancer
10-08-2003, 11:12 AM
This thread, which started out as a complaint about the mindless petty tirades, has gotten lost in the translation. I don't mind the bickering, etc...BUT why do we need the good folks at BD to "sweep out the trash"?
..'nuff said...now I gots to go back to the non-pool....before BD catches me up here..I have a lifetime ban

Alfie
10-08-2003, 01:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> In the past few days, I have muddled through posts from people wondering who "yappingwolf" is, a self proclaimed "ho" who claims to be a well "degreed" business woman with poor grammar skills, a couple of strangers that write with almost identical style bashing a lot of the regulars on this board designed to discuss one subject....pool. I don't give a rat's a$$ who yappingwolf is, I don't care if some idiot wants to have a dozen different screen names, and if some "lady" gets her jolly's acting like a ho. None of it has anything to do with pool. <hr /></blockquote>So quit muddling and start skipping. Nobody is making you read every post. IMO

RedHell
10-09-2003, 09:21 AM
"My mission was simple, to come on your board and expose who Rackemup and Yappin Wolf was, because you were all too dumb to see it or understand it."

Your mission ???

Talk about delusion !!!!

Chalks Billiards
10-09-2003, 06:44 PM
I am a moderator at the internets most popular cigar site. We have plenty of trolls who look to start trouble. Most of the time all you can do is delete their posts. There is no way to track anyone using aol or stealth surfing programs like anonymizer. You cannot ban someone who uses aol to access this site unless you want to ban everyone who uses aol, which in turn would severely affect a lot of people who use this site.

Trolls have always been a part of interent bulletin boards, the only way to deal with them is to completely ignore them. No matter what kind of drivel they post, do not reply.