PDA

View Full Version : Not on computer much

bluewolf
10-08-2003, 05:21 AM
Have something that affects hands so cant type for very long,even with braces. Some days type a little more or just on ccb and ignore other stuff like email. And boy you should see me walk.I do that like a drunk person and I dont drink. It is pretty funny.

Dr thinks ms but still is testing. I had symptoms for years but just laughed and said 'so am a clutz'. There have been other diagnosis like seizures and fibro. Docs always do that until they can figure things out.

As long as I can still play pool I will be happy. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gotta keep things in perspective, you know. Afterall, pool is what is important. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Will keep ya posted. Lots of friends here.

Laura

Ps Took time to spell right so nobody would be mad /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

wolfdancer
10-08-2003, 10:48 AM
Laura, wish you the best...'an screw everybody that complains about our grammer errors...everybody here makes mistakes,'cept me of course, an maybe Fred Agnair, an I think he scored higher on his GED than I did, the first few times I took it

wolfdancer
10-08-2003, 10:52 AM
My first mistake ever...I wrote Agnair,'stead of Agnir..I was probly thinking of "air" Tiger, or is that air Jordan?
Anyway he's from Philly an probly can't spell hisself, an won't notice the misspellin...wonder if'n he can read??

Cueless Joey
10-08-2003, 10:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Laura, wish you the best...'an screw everybody that complains about our grammer errors...everybody here makes mistakes,'cept me of course, an maybe Fred Agnair, an I think he scored higher on his GED than I did, the first few times I took it <hr /></blockquote>
Except you misspelled grammar. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Laura, get well. Life's too short not play pool everyday.

Sid_Vicious
10-08-2003, 11:21 AM
Last I heard grammar school and the pool hall was not side by side, in fact if everyone with poor grammar was not allowed in my pool room, there'd be a scant few ever in there at all.

Hang in there Laura. I'd wondered where you had gone lately in your less than frequent nature of posting, but I myself have gotten almost non existent on the CB as far as posting or for that matter reading very many, so I assumed your interest was down as well. Life is too short to worry about the small stuff...sid

Rod
10-08-2003, 05:06 PM
Good Luck Laura, the doc's will find the problem. Take care of yourself.

Rod

bluewolf
10-09-2003, 02:45 AM
Thanks to all friends on ccb.Going to Johns Hopkins I think.

Laura