PDA

View Full Version : Here Comes Yappinwolf

ManlyShot
10-08-2003, 09:35 AM
Can't wait to see Yappinwolf's first post.

ManlyShot

pooltchr
10-08-2003, 09:38 AM
Another pool related thread started, I see.
Grow up

10-08-2003, 09:54 AM
Post deleted by ccb_admin_2

ManlyShot
10-08-2003, 09:58 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote yappinnwolf:</font><hr> I wonder what all the fuss is about???? <hr /></blockquote>

I, too, wondered how you created an existing handle, but then I noticed the double n's in your name. The thread should read: Here Comes Yappinnwolf.

Do you own separate computers, or do you just log in and out?

ManlyShot

plato 17
10-08-2003, 10:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote yappinnwolf:</font><hr> I wonder what all the fuss is about???? <hr /></blockquote>

Oh happy days, you took the bait. You saw the cheeze in the trap and just had to stick your head in there. Snap, got cha. The chances of this being the original Yappin wolf are slim and none, nobody can be that dumb, not even on this board.
I would bet serious money, the ranch, sue ellen, my lear jet, my palimino, this is Rackemup coming back on or Eric of Brooklyn coming out of stalker trasher exile. This is not me folks, this is not fl folks, this is your boy, you deal with him, Plato is out of this looney tune place soon. This is about to get too weird for even me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric.
10-08-2003, 01:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote plato 17:</font><hr> [Eric of Brooklyn coming out of stalker trasher exile. <hr /></blockquote>

I'm surprised you don't know me by now. I don't hide behind other names because I tell it like it is. If people have a problem with that, well that's life. The truth aint always pretty, but I stand behind what comes outta my mouth. I also put my money where my mouth is, if I say I'm gonna do something, I do it.

So don't worry about "finding" me. I'm the easiest guy to find. I tend to stick out of a crowd AND I come to you. No need for you to travel.

So, if you really want to find me, just rub the lamp and I will appear.

Otherwise, have a nice day, Larry..I mean..Plato.

Eric &gt; /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif