Cueless Joey
10-08-2003, 11:55 AM
SPAM alert!

CAROLINABILL
10-08-2003, 12:00 PM
Post deleted by ccb_admin_2

Cueless Joey
10-08-2003, 12:03 PM
It is a SPAM if you didn't ask permissions from the admin in this site.

CrispyFish
10-08-2003, 12:03 PM
"I have billiard legs"... is that like "sea legs"? If they're at all similar, I would very much like to have "billiard legs", thanks!

-CF <~~~~ these are the questions that keep me up at night...

magicman
10-08-2003, 12:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CrispyFish:</font><hr> "I have billiard legs"... is that like "sea legs"? If they're at all similar, I would very much like to have "billiard legs", thanks!

-CF &lt;~~~~ these are the questions that keep me up at night... <hr /></blockquote>

What he is politely trying to tell you sir is this is for pool talk and related subject and not for running your free ads. If every one would do that, it would fill up the board and shut it down. You are supposed to buy an ad, or pay for a web site, that is the way others do it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-08-2003, 12:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CrispyFish:</font><hr> "I have billiard legs"... is that like "sea legs"? If they're at all similar, I would very much like to have "billiard legs", thanks!

-CF &lt;~~~~ these are the questions that keep me up at night... <hr /></blockquote>

I've been told I have "chicken legs" but they are certainly not for sale. I'm not an "8 ball ho"

Wally~~prefers chicken wings

Wally_in_Cincy
10-08-2003, 12:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote magicman:</font><hr>
What he is politely trying to tell you sir is this is for pool talk and related subject and not for running your free ads. If every one would do that, it would fill up the board and shut it down. You are supposed to buy an ad, or pay for a web site, that is the way others do it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Boy you got that right. Just like that Fast Larry guy used to come on here and pimp his business all the time. I'm sure glad he's gone.

Cueless Joey
10-08-2003, 12:15 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote CrispyFish:</font><hr> "I have billiard legs"... is that like "sea legs"? If they're at all similar, I would very much like to have "billiard legs", thanks!

I've been told I have "chicken legs" but they are certainly not for sale. I'm not an "8 ball ho"

Wally~~prefers chicken wings <hr /></blockquote>
I heard you are called as Queen Anne in your local room. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-08-2003, 12:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr>

I heard you are called as Queen Anne in your local room. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Just because Fast Larry accuses me of homosexuality and transvestitism does not mean it's true.

I am called "Cincinnati Straight Pool League whipping boy" LOL

CrispyFish
10-08-2003, 12:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote magicman:</font><hr>What he is politely trying to tell you sir is this is for pool talk and related subject and not for running your free ads. If every one would do that, it would fill up the board and shut it down. You are supposed to buy an ad, or pay for a web site, that is the way others do it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Is this directed at me? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

-CF &lt;~~~~ Thought he was one of the "good guys"... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cycopath
10-08-2003, 02:40 PM
I think there's more to this than just spam.
I think Billy is trying to prove his point.

http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=103773&amp;page=0&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1

eg8r
10-08-2003, 03:05 PM
I am not following your post...Billy is questioning the actions of a longtime, in good standings, well respected member of the CCB. This guy (carolina something or other) is a newb spammer that has offered nothing to the board except to run his ad for free...unless you are saying that caroline_something_or_other is Billy.

eg8r

cycopath
10-08-2003, 03:09 PM
It was just the carolina"Bill" and "Billy" stood out to me. And the way he just threw the ad right there in your face. I just thought it looked suspicious. I could be wrong. If so, I'm sorry CarolinaBill and Billy.

Maybe I'm just paranoid from all the 'alternate' identities being used nowadays. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tateuts
10-08-2003, 03:11 PM
No, this guy's for real - his pool table les are all over E-Bay.

It's a shamless ad, but damn the prices are good. I think I'm going to buy a set!

Chris

Billy
10-12-2003, 09:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cycopath:</font><hr> I think there's more to this than just spam.
I think Billy is trying to prove his point.

[url=http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=103773&amp;page=0&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1]

<hr /></blockquote>Quote magicman:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What he is politely trying to tell you sir is this is for pool talk and related subject and not for running your free ads. If every one would do that, it would fill up the board and shut it down. You are supposed to buy an ad, or pay for a web site, that is the way others do it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boy you got that right. Just like that Fast Larry guy used to come on here and pimp his business all the time. I'm sure glad he's gone.

Billy does say however --- sorry to disappoint some of y'all but honestly what is the difference between FL 'pimping' his business or carolina bill selling his ware as obvious spam?

one is more coy or polite or more subtle or even respected?

trying to pull money from our respective pockets is trying to pull money from our pockets

it is spam, period

it's like magic man said if ALL had these selling techniques,whether subtle or not,it would fill the board,maybe not shut it down /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif but it would get boring quick

no it was not me but the point was made ... again

jmo