PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Open Pros....

Chris Cass
10-08-2003, 03:18 PM
Hi everyone,

Is anyone interested to hear what some of the pros and players playing the event this yr had to say? I talked with a few and more than once.

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
10-08-2003, 03:29 PM
Um DUH!

(Is this a trick question?)

eg8r
10-08-2003, 03:36 PM
I am just as confused.....YES, I WANNA HEAR!!!!!!!!!

eg8r

pooljunkie73
10-08-2003, 04:35 PM
well of course we do

Tom_In_Cincy
10-08-2003, 04:42 PM
Chris,
Please share your conversations.. Please..

I was told that I stood too close to a lot of those conversations.. Overhearing pros chat about the US Open was fun.. most of them still smoke.. and it's a small area outside the convention center... so listening was easy.. LOL

dg-in-centralpa
10-08-2003, 04:52 PM
Pretty please with sugar on top? Please tell us what the pros said. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooljunkie73
10-08-2003, 06:03 PM
O.K. kiddies gather around, CC is gonna tell us some stories. About time. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kent Mc.

Barbara
10-08-2003, 06:07 PM
DUDE!!!

Gimmie gimmie gimmie....

Barbara

Rod
10-08-2003, 06:24 PM
Well I think I might want to hear. Are you going to tell us some stories. I hope they are good and not too risque! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

C'mon CC, Heavens to Murgatroid, start talking already! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rod

Chris Cass
10-08-2003, 07:38 PM
Ok, Ok, already,

hahahaha Lets start with my buddy Ralph Soquet. I ran into him atleast 4 times in the parking lot alone. LOL Last time I saw him was in Vegas. I asked what at the time was the question that was on our minds. I asked Ralph if he really told his teammate not to have sex before playing the event. He turned red quickly and smiled and told me. Well, I did mention to the team some players that have sex the night before a tourney might not shoot well. He said the press really made a big deal about it. He did admit it though but I'm sure he wasn't as staunch about though. LOL

This time Ralph was all smiles at the Open. I asked if he was going to take it off this yr. and he told me he was going to try. I really like Ralph.

Ronnie Wiseman was going off on Scott Frost inside the convention ctr. F, this and F, that and you got 10/7 in one pocket. LOL Scott was laughing because he worked Ronnie into a frazzle before his match. You knew Scott was gilty. I asked Scott, what Ronnies problem was and he said, I don't know man. We both laughed. Scott said hey Ronnie watch your language. I thought that was ironic. LOL

Buddy Hall came up to Christ and asked if he'd like a piece of candy. Seems Buddy has a sweet tooth bigtime. Later he sat and watched the final J.J. Vs Parica. Well, I went to the restroom to come back and Buddy was in my seat. He also kicked my coke over underneath the chair. He asked when I quietly sat behind him if I want my chair back and he'd move. I told him no and that I couldn't come between him and my son. Buddy laughed as he and Christ were eating their sweets. Buddy turned to me and said he could use all the friends he could get. LOL

I have more but I need a break. Sorry, you understand.

Regards,

C.C.

cueball1950
10-08-2003, 10:07 PM
well mr CC you sure are a pro story teller...lol... you have left us yearning to hear more. So we all await your anticipated return with even more enlightened stories. I am counting the minutes...............................mike

Chris Cass
10-08-2003, 11:07 PM
Ok Mike,

BTW, I'm no match for you my friend. Well, here goes.

I walked up to Mika while he was practicing and asked for an autograph for a friend back here and some guy was yelling to him asking where so and so went and Mika said, don't bother me. I felt a little standoffish but said to him, I would like him to sign the program for a friend and he said sternly, I sign for you. He was nice even though his friend was buggin him. I liked him.

As I enjoyed the hot wings and delicious Swedish Meetballs Barry provided to all the players and family members. I sat next to who I believe was Grady's wife. As Grady went to the table for some food I had mentioned that he looked good. She said, well, I like the picture of him in his new book. Kinda upity but pleasent woman nonetheless. Now Grady, likes talking about gambling more than he does, I believe. Every conversation he was in during the week was just talking about old gambling stories. He did have a BR and I believe him. LOL He does look far better in person and is the picture of health. Heck, he's in better shape than me. That's not saying much.LOL

David Howard I ran into every meal almost. On the way to the lobby hotel, to the tourney, on the phone. hahah He was everywhere. He was very nice and he gave me the look like we've met before and didhn't know what to say but wanted to say something. LOL I know these things. LOL He was nice too.

I talked to Efrin for 5 minutes and he never replied once but smiled the whole time and is a very classy, laid back kinda guy. You get the entire Efrin the same as you see in video. I like him tons.

Busty, was playing cards well, overlooking two guys and I won't say more but I hit him on the back and he turned to me with the kind of look like don't bother me. Well, I told him I felt bad for his loss and told him I was a father too. He thanked me and quickly went back to the action. He's ok.

Earl Strickland, what can I say. I didn't ask for him to sign the program. Nothing personal but I can't stand to hear his voice. hahahaha Man, get some help dude. I swear he can shatter wine glasses.LOL Someone called Diane Hoppe's room and Earl aswered the phone. Oops, did I say that?

Tommy Kenedy, hahahahah I love this kid. He will say hello right dead in the middle of a match even, during his shot. For some odd reason he likes me. hahah I tell him to get new joke material everytime he tells me one. LOL

Cory Deuel, was really friendy to me. We talked at dinner and at the convention ctr. He's a good kid and very respectful. He was going to join us during the Hurricane dinner but the seats were taken by some locals. Boy was that a treat. The couple with the 4 kids. The one had a tune to his beltching. I'm glad Cory didn't join us.

More to come but I'm sleepy right now,

Regards,

C.C. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
10-09-2003, 09:15 PM
Now you have me confused MR CC /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif.. are you insinuating i can tell storied as well as you..lol.you are the /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif "MASTER" at telling stories and leaving us wanting more...LOL...mike /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif