PDA

View Full Version : Tonite is the nite.. 8PM EST.. it's PPP

Tom_In_Cincy
10-10-2003, 01:00 PM
Wecome to the premier opening of the Internet’s first offering of the Pool Player’s Paradise.

Friday October 10th , 2003, 8 pm eastern time.

A pool web site designed for pool players by pool players and fans alike.

www.PoolPlayersParadise.com (http://www.PoolPlayersParadise.com)

And start to enjoy the site.

Registered Members will enjoy

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gifForums

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gifLIVE Chatroom (with featured guest speekers)

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gifPool Stories (with featured guest speekers)

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gifTournament News

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gifPool related Links

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gifNews from the Pool World

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gifLatest News Wire from AZBilliards

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gifDiscounts at certain Online Pool and Billiard supply storefronts coming SOON!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gifBest of Yet, All FREE

This forum will provide the most ‘focused’ information available

from its ‘Registered’ members.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifAll Postings will be monitored.

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifVery strick rules of posting.

If you want a great place to come and talk about everything related to pool,

www.PoolPlayersParadise.com (http://www.PoolPlayersParadise.com) is the place…

See ya there!

Kato
10-10-2003, 01:28 PM
PSSTTT. Hey Tom. Today is October 10th. Must be the smog effecting your brain cells /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato~~~will join, why not

Tom_In_Cincy
10-10-2003, 01:41 PM
Tonite is the nite.. Kato.. I changed the 9th to the 10th...

thanks for the feedback

Kato
10-10-2003, 01:54 PM
I actually got an e-mail from a mutual friend earlier this week about it. Looking forward to it.

Kato~~~I'm sending you a PM Tom

9 Ball Girl
10-10-2003, 02:17 PM
Count me in! Only I'll be joining in some time tomorrow...

cheesemouse
10-10-2003, 04:37 PM
Tom, Thanks for the heads up...sounds interesting...to bad I have to actually go play pool tonight...LOL... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Popcorn
10-11-2003, 09:12 AM
I signed up and will see what develops over there. Seems like it will be good but will take time. I was a little disappointed though when I got the welcome message after signing up. They used it to take a cheap shot at the CCB, rather low class since they have used and exploited the CCB for their own purposes with little regard for the rules, for some times now. Anyway, there is plenty of room for pool boards and people will probably visit all of them with a preference towards one or two.

Tom_In_Cincy
10-11-2003, 09:30 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> I signed up and will see what develops over there. Seems like it will be good but will take time. I was a little disappointed though when I got the welcome message after signing up. They used it to take a cheap shot at the CCB, rather low class since they have used and exploited the CCB for their own purposes with little regard for the rules, for some times now. Anyway, there is plenty of room for pool boards and people will probably visit all of them with a preference towards one or two. <hr /></blockquote>

popcorn,
The welcome message was sent by me. The message reads,

[ QUOTE ]
glad you joined..

I can tell you one thing for sure.. this forum will not have any mistakes like CCB and PlayPool

if you want to talk pool.. this is the place..

if you want to argue.. slam... instigate.. you have other places to do it.. but not here..

Thanks for joining ..

Sactowntom..
<hr /></blockquote>

I fail to see where PPP has taken a "cheap shot or exploited the CCB for their own purposes with little regard for the rules"

Please explain

Popcorn
10-11-2003, 11:28 AM
You are welcome to your opinion. It certainly could have been a more positive message. Actually when I say them, I mean Brady. If I remember right he may have even tried to hawk ebay stuff here.

Wally_in_Cincy
10-11-2003, 11:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr>

.....I can tell you one thing for sure.. this forum will not have any mistakes like CCB and PlayPool....

<hr /></blockquote>

I can't blame Billiards Digest for disruption caused by a tireless instigator. I imagine it's difficult for them to keep up with all the nonsense.

BTW nice story about former CCBer Big Dipper. May he rest in peace.

Brady_Behrman
10-11-2003, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You are welcome to your opinion. It certainly could have been a more positive message. Actually when I say them, I mean Brady. If I remember right he may have even tried to hawk ebay stuff here.<hr /></blockquote>

What are you talking about? What and when did i hawk on ebay and spam the board? Think you have me mistaken. I have sold U.S.Open sponsorship bartered items but dont remember spamming the board. If anything I was just sharing with you'll (my pals) the deals..Some things were just blown out..I appologize /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

We did not intend to take a cheapshot, sorry if it sounded that way to you. I have always gone head over heels for you, the "CCB'ers" and once again I am trying to help you'll again. This site is no money maker, if anything it will be a loss yearly with hosting, etc..But it's for you "The CCB'ers". Because of the amount of websites I do, It's very cheap for hosting so thats good. There is now enough posters that warrants a COMMUNITY. If anyone thinks I am trying to take people away from other sites then you are sadly mistaken.

Man I could type for hours...That enough though

Thanks
Brady

Popcorn
10-11-2003, 06:16 PM
I had copied and pasted a whole pile of posts you have made over time that were all related to your own promotion, and yes, some for cues and tables you had on ebay. It seemed childish to post them though. Having said that, you have gotten very good use from this board, and it was quite ironic that the first message I got from your site, was a negative comment about this forum, as you even now, are using it to promote your site. No problem, just ironic as well as my opinion.