PDA

View Full Version : MidWest Expo

Fred Agnir
10-11-2003, 05:24 AM
It's coming up next week. And then the annoying banner hopefully will be gone.

Who's going?

Fred <~~~ going

dmgwalsh
10-11-2003, 06:51 AM
I'm going over there some time Saturday just to look around. I just got back into playing pool earlier this year.

Fasteddy7
10-11-2003, 07:05 AM
I will be there wed - sun.

Tom_In_Cincy
10-11-2003, 08:52 AM
Fred,
The Chris Cass Clan will be there.. last I heard.. the whole family will be playing..

Sally
10-11-2003, 03:17 PM
You know we're going! Come by the booth if you get the chance. And Fred, we're still on for the group outing to the Mini Bourbon Street, right?

Karatemom
10-11-2003, 09:02 PM
Actually, just Chris and I will be playing. Spike will be busy playing video games, LOL. Besides, he doesn't make enough to pay for his own entry, hahahahaha. But we will all be there, Saturday and Sunday. We're driving in Friday afternoon after school to get ready for some 8 ball Saturday morning.

We look forward to seeing everyone, some for the first time, and others once again.

Heide

Fred Agnir
10-12-2003, 06:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sally:</font><hr> You know we're going! Come by the booth if you get the chance. And Fred, we're still on for the group outing to the Mini Bourbon Street, right? <hr /></blockquote>Absolutely!!

rukiddingme
10-12-2003, 11:43 AM
I'm definitely going to go Saturday morning and probably spend the day looking at cues and meeting fellow ccb'ers. I'm going to try to play Thursday night in the APA 5 and under 8 ball tournament...
I know I'll see the Cass clan but am not sure how to recognize everybody else...maybe we can come up with a meeting place or something?...the bar at 10am sounds good /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
ruk

dmgwalsh
10-12-2003, 01:01 PM
What booth are you at? Did I see your name in a bca newsletter as a ref? Dennis

Chris Cass
10-12-2003, 01:53 PM
Well,

If Fred's a ref, I know who I'm buying beers.

Regards,

C.C.~~up to no good.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Fred Agnir
10-12-2003, 04:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dmgwalsh:</font><hr> What booth are you at? Did I see your name in a bca newsletter as a ref? Dennis <hr /></blockquote> I'll be there on vacation. First time for everything.

Fred &lt;~~~ the bca newsletter said I was a ref.? Kewl.

Fred Agnir
10-12-2003, 04:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rukiddingme:</font><hr> I'm definitely going to go Saturday morning and probably spend the day looking at cues and meeting fellow ccb'ers. I'm going to try to play Thursday night in the APA 5 and under 8 ball tournament...
I know I'll see the Cass clan but am not sure how to recognize everybody else...maybe we can come up with a meeting place or something?...the bar at 10am sounds good /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
ruk <hr /></blockquote>CCBoard keyrings?

Check the pictures from 9-ball girl from the US Open.

Fred

Sally
10-12-2003, 06:13 PM
The letters on my keychain wore off, so I stopped wearing it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

rukiddingme
10-12-2003, 11:55 PM
We don't need no stinking key rings /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif... Iwas thinking more of having an eight ball drawn on our foreheads...cyclops like.../ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
ruk