PDA

View Full Version : Pay Per View - Bust and Efren +

Brady_Behrman
10-11-2003, 09:40 PM
Man all this pay per view!

Tomorrow is the Dish Networks Pay Per View
Bustamante and Efren with Keith McCready Highlights..Sounds awesome. If only I had Dish..I am waiting for InDemand on the 26th.

You guys with Dish, please dont spoil it for me..lol

Wanted to make sure to tell you to not tell us all about it til after the InDemand showing or you'll with Dish can invite me over..lol

I am getting ready to watch the Johnny, Niels match from world pool. The pics of the vids dont look too good but I am supporting pool and gonna check it out..Starting now so see yall later..anyone else watching the online LIVE match tonight? http://www.ppvportal.com/worldpool/

Take Care
Brady

cueball1950
10-11-2003, 09:47 PM
Hey brady. wish i also had dish. i hope your father takes the time he has been given to straighten things out. i read on another board that he received 6 months with time credited for the 78 days he has already done. you know i am rooting for him......................................mike

Brady_Behrman
10-11-2003, 09:53 PM
Yah i know he has learned his lessons and i am willing to bet he will be a NEW BETTER man. I cant wait til he gets out, I am gonna gonna spend some serious time with him..I felt so bad seeing him in court and I know him probally better then anyone. He tries hard and i guess thats why i do too.

Here's to hoping pops is safe and hope to mend our problems when he gets out!

Brady
"You only have one Dad, and I love mine!"

Rich R.
10-12-2003, 06:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Brady_Behrman:</font><hr> Yah i know he has learned his lessons and i am willing to bet he will be a NEW BETTER man. I cant wait til he gets out, I am gonna gonna spend some serious time with him..I felt so bad seeing him in court and I know him probally better then anyone. He tries hard and i guess thats why i do too.

Here's to hoping pops is safe and hope to mend our problems when he gets out!

Brady
"You only have one Dad, and I love mine!" <hr /></blockquote>
This is the best news I have heard in a while. I hope you are able to mend things with your Dad and I wish him all the luck in the world. He has had some bad rolls, and some miscues. Hopefully all will go well for the Behrman family, from now on.

Chris Cass
10-12-2003, 06:40 AM
Brady,

Your Dad was so nice to my wife and I at the Open. It was hard for me to dislike him. I'm so glad you both made up. I being a Dad know I couldn't go on without knowing my son was in my corner. Happy for you both. I think his experience humbled him in many ways but, I didn't know him before the Open. LOL

My best always,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif