PDA

View Full Version : Where's Cybill?

Voodoo Daddy
10-12-2003, 06:23 AM
{From azbillirds}
U.S. Open Artistic Championship this weekend
Accu-Billiards in New Bedford, MA will be hosting the U.S. Open Artistic Pool Championship this weekend.

U.S. Players confirmed at this event are World Champion Mike Massey, Tom Rossman, Paul Gemi, Andy Segal, Ken Aylesworth, Steve Geller, Rick Malm, Charles Darling, Rick Hawkinson, Bruce Barthelette & Jamison Neu.

The European players include Ralph Eckert from Germany, Michael Mossin & Arkadiy Loshakov from Russia, Bogdan Wolkowski & Lucasz Szywala from Poland and Stephano Pelinga from Italy.

More information on this event is available by calling Accu-Billiards at 508-995-6286.

[b]Where's FL?

Chris Cass
10-12-2003, 06:43 AM
HAHAHAHAHA Like why would you want to know about FL? I think he's taken a liken to you boss.

Regards,

C.C.~~Voodoo's 2nd best friend.

Voodoo Daddy
10-12-2003, 07:12 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> C.C.~~Voodoo's 2nd best friend. <hr /></blockquote>

He can never replace you CC...now KATO, thats a different story!!
HAHAHAHA

Voodoo~~~would love to meet FL and all the voice's in his head

rackmup
10-12-2003, 08:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote The Atlanta Sentinel:</font><hr>Odd Morning at Dunkin Donuts
The Atlanta Sentinel
written by Bob Jamison

October 10, 2003

It was business as usual at the Dunkin Donuts shop located at 5558 Peachtree Industrial as morning regulars enjoyed their coffee and donuts.

At approximately 6:15 AM an "odd fellow" clad only in pajamas and a bath robe strolled in with a beagle (wearing a pink doggie tutu) on a leash and ordered fifteen "donut holes."

Manager Bob Brenson described what happened next:

"I told the fellow the dog wasn't allowed in the restaurant and he just ignored me. I repeated my request that he leave with the dog and he became irate, calling me a "moron" and a "rack em up lover." I didn't even know what that meant!"

Witnesses stated that several patrons who had just sat down to their morning fare became concerned and left without their orders. Manager Brenson made the decision to quickly serve this quirky customer his order with the hope he would leave and not further disrupt his morning customers.

"I gave him his fifteen donut holes and instead of leaving, he walked over to our biggest table and began arranging the donut holes on the table. He grabbed a handful of coffee stir straws and assembled them in one long straw and shouted, "I will now attempt to masse this banana creme filled ball aroung this wall of glazed and chocolate balls with the goal being to pocket that strawberry iced ball in the corner pocket."

It seems the robe-clad gent used to be a trick shot artist in the world of billiards but was recently hospiced at the "Shady Acres Retirement Home" in eastern Atlanta and became irate "several mornings ago" when the community pool table was being used as a serving table to provide the morning breakfast buffet. He hasn't been seen since and his medical file has disappeared along with the gentleman.

He was known to other hospice residents only as "that grumpy old fart."

Police arrived at the urging of one of the customers who had earlier left the donut shop and placed the yet-to-be identified gentleman into custody and took him to the Atlanta Center for Mental Health for 48-hour observation.

Readers note:
Please view the attached photograph of this man. If you recognize this man, please contact the Atlanta Police Department or the Atlanta Center for Mental Health.
http://www.bikemenu.com/photos/weirdother/buttface.jpg
This photograph of the "donut shop pool player" will hopefully help in the Police Department's efforts to identify this wayward senior citizen.<hr /></blockquote>

Regards,

Ken

Voodoo Daddy
10-12-2003, 08:33 AM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Kato
10-12-2003, 10:09 AM
I kinda figured it would be something like that!!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato~~~~only 8 days until Ken's torture sessions begin again.

Barbara
10-12-2003, 02:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! <hr /></blockquote>

Ditto!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara~~~just back from Long Island and wondering what happened...

Ralph S.
10-12-2003, 10:15 PM
That goes for me too! What a laugh. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif