PDA

View Full Version : Another APA question:

rackmup
10-12-2003, 08:58 AM
My Team Captain phoned me the other day and said I was "1/10th of a point away from being made a S/L-7."

To those of you who understand all of that, exactly what do I need to do to earn that 1/10th of a point? A match win? A game win within a match? A break-and run? Just screw my cue together? What?

Regards,

Ken (one/tenth from a seven and fifty miles from being too worried about it)

rukiddingme
10-12-2003, 11:33 AM
one more win against a 5 or 6 opponent and you are a permanent 7...
sounds like your captain is concerned about you being a 7...not that you won't be able to handle it but that it is tougher to make matchups to 23 when there is a 7 on the team
ruk

road runner 711
10-12-2003, 12:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> My Team Captain phoned me the other day and said I was "1/10th of a point away from being made a S/L-7."

To those of you who understand all of that, exactly what do I need to do to earn that 1/10th of a point? A match win? A game win within a match? A break-and run? Just screw my cue together? What?

Regards,

Ken (one/tenth from a seven and fifty miles from being too worried about it) <hr /></blockquote>

Rackemup one time in your life, one time on a board, tell the truth, all we get from you is lies, lies, lies. It is well know, you are a sl4 and have been for 10 years, you can't run 3 friggin balls and will never be a 5. This tragic attempt to make people think you are some kind of stick is another one of your sick fantacies. Dream on, you are a bozo, the head bozo. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rackmup
10-12-2003, 12:28 PM
Oh yes, he is concerned but with the makeup of our team, I'll still get plenty of playing time. We are not "top-heavy" like some teams.

Looks like I'll be playing a little less in the future when the skill level odometer rolls over.

Regards,

Ken

rackmup
10-12-2003, 12:30 PM
Yes...you are right. I am a fraud. Shame on me. I'm so embarrassed.

It's a good thing I have my TASA World Championships to fall back on.

Regards,

Ken

jjinfla
10-12-2003, 12:40 PM
A SL6 who doesn't know what to do to become a SL7? Perhaps FL, er the roadrunner, is right.

Jake

rackmup
10-12-2003, 12:42 PM
Hey Jake...go back to the master bath. You forgot your sense of humor on the vanity.

The question was asked tongue-in-cheek.

Why don't you drop into Breaker's in Ft. Lauderdale next week for some friendly, get-to-know-who-you-badmouth pool?

Regards,

Ken

road runner 711
10-12-2003, 01:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> Hey Jake...go back to the master bath. You forgot your sense of humor on the vanity.

Why don't you drop into Breaker's in Ft. Lauderdale next week for some friendly, get-to-know-who-you-badmouth pool?

Regards,

Ken <hr /></blockquote>

Nah,he got it right the first time, a blind man with a tin cup sitting in front of da joint would have got this one, your futile, sick, stupid, lame brain attempt to make your self into something you are not. You are the grand master bozo, if this one did not prove it, what can.

FL WAS A TRUE AND REAL SL 7, ACTUALLY WAS A APA CAPTAIN, WON BOO COO DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIPS, TOOK TEAMS TO VEGAS, HE DID ALL OF THIS BEFORE HE TURNED PRO. HE WAS ON THE COVER OF THE APA MAGAZINE. You have done none of this, and never will, because you are a loser, fl is a winner. Today, you continue to post the lie, over and over, the best fl got was an apa 6, when it's on record he was a 7, when he was an amateur like you are now.

When you actually become a 7, and learn to play, and figure out how to run 3 friggen balls, and are no longer a sl4, then and only then, maybe, you may have the right to talk to a great player and world champion like fl, until then fraud, you would best be advised to just shut up and crawl back under your rock. Every one has now got your number. You just have not now figured that one out yet, why, go look at the internet picture, your retarted, that's why. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8 ball ho
10-12-2003, 02:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote road runner 711:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> Hey Jake...go back to the master bath. You forgot your sense of humor on the vanity.

Rack guy, do you look like the internet picture? You are like Earl, as long as everyone patting you on the back and laughing at your grade school attempts at humor, you are ok, but when any one does not agree with you, or takes some body else side on an issue, the real nasty you does slime out from under your rock you do hide under. You see like a skitzo, two different people, a Dr Jeckel and Hyde, which one are you today, good cop, bad cop?

Maybe you should challenge Larry's dog and actually beat him first before you mess with his owner who is obviously way out of your league. I hear the dog can run more than 3 friggin balls, so beware. How about you two have a challenge match in bum fug Texas where you live. You against Wonder Dog, a race to three. I would buy a ticket for that one, maybe that could be sold to ESPN. Can rackemup really run 3 friggin balls, can he really beat a giant beagle who is a run out monster with his nose and paw. I have the trick shot tape, that dog ran a rack in 12 seconds flat, so I would not mess with that dog. /ccboard/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

plato 17
10-12-2003, 04:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rackmup:</font><hr> Hey Jake...go back to the master bath. You forgot your sense of humor on the vanity.

Nice try, but it was another one of your famous plants, this time, people are getting wize to how you work now. You have delusions of grandeur, you dream of being a league 7, achieving to the very top of the heap, the top level of skill in the amateur world, just like fl did before he went pro and graduated out of the leagues. You want it so bad. You can't achieve it in real life, so you want to achieve it in your fantasy world hoping your bozo pals will buy this load of horse manure and begin to look up to you like you are some real player and not the lowely sl4 who cannot run 3 friggin balls and is doomed to be a bozo for as long as you live. There are some smart people on this board, and there is less than a dozen bozo's, and the non bozo's now have you pegged. Can you imagine any body on any team that wants to win and that players only ambition is to go up in rank. I would kick that loser off of my team. You want to stay at what rank you are, or in fact, work to go down, never up. If you do not achieve this, others will and defeat you in city play. Even if you were a 6, which you are in fact a 4, if you went up to a 7, your value to that team would now be zero and I would dump you off as soon as I could and get a solid lady 3, who is really a 5, but nobody knows that. I do think they are right, you must be retarted, to even think that way, or you are severaly stupid, or caught up in your walter mitty fantasy world of you being something you are not. I have seen you play, you indeed, cannot run 3 friggin balls, I have seen this for my own eyes. Sorry to come off vacation, but this post was just too sick and funny for me to avoid. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

Ken <hr /></blockquote>

Kato
10-12-2003, 06:58 PM
Take the drive 4 hours to the north pretty lady. Ken and I will be holed up at Breakers Billiards in North Lauderdale for 5 straight nights. Be an absolute pleasure to meet a woman that shoots as great as you that looks that fine. Heck, Ken and I would gladly rack for you as long as you'd like.

Kato~~~holding his breath.

jjinfla
10-12-2003, 07:01 PM
Gee Rackemup, That's just too far from Ocala. But since you will soon be a 7 and I am just barely a 5 (soon to be 4 again) if we ever meet we can play some APA 9-ball. 55-31.

I was going to answer your post but it seems Plato said what I was going to say.

I see no point in playing in the APA as a 7 so if I am not smart enough to remain a 4 or 5 while still winning my matches then it is hasta la bye bye to the APA for me.

But if I am real nice to the LO then if our team doesn't win the trip to Vegas then they might send me as a ref. LOL

Jake

8 ball ho
10-12-2003, 08:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Take the drive 4 hours to the north pretty lady. Ken and I will be holed up at Breakers Billiards in North Lauderdale for 5 straight nights. Be an absolute pleasure to meet a woman that shoots as great as you that looks that fine. Heck, Ken and I would gladly rack for you as long as you'd like.

Kato~~~holding his breath. <hr /></blockquote>

Let me see if I get this, you want me to take off and blow a full days work, drive 5 hrs, spend $20 in Gas, rent a $75 motel, then drive back the next day, blowing a couple hundred and losing 2 days work Just to see two losers in a bar who cant run 3 friggin balls. What is possibly in it for me. There are losers like you all around me, I do not have to drive any where to see losers or bozo's. Are you two nuts, why do I want to see you, what do you have that could possibly interest me? I am going to lose two days work to go see two perfect strangers who sound like total creeps to me. I donot meet internet people, only lonely and desperate people who cannot get any action do that.

Also I saw on the board where you two were lovers, what would two ferries want to do with me, I date real men, not ferries.

You want ferries, come to Key West, it has become the ferry capital of the east coast. You two could be in hog heaven.

You want to see me, drive the 5 hrs down to see me turkey. I spend my day out on Looe Key reef, rarely get north of Big Pine.

You see me mom was a ring leader in the formation of the Conch Republic, when we suceeded from the USA on April 23rd, 1982. We were invaded by the feds, we declared war, shots were fired, sadly we were defeated. My exile was in the Dry Tortugas. Because I was young at the time, the feds let me out but part of my exile is I can never go north of Key Largo. I am exiled for life in the keys.

You want to rack for me, what a joke, all bozo's like you do is rack for me any way because I do not lose to people who cant run 3 friggin balls. I play 9 ball on bar boxes, my minimum game is $20 a rack, I am like Binions, your first bet, is your credit limit, bet as high as you have the balls to do, I'll cover your action. I do not play for funsies like you two ferries do, so bring your self down to Captain Tony's, bring some real money to make it worth my time and I'll be glad to clean your clocks and wallets out. Bozo's, me drive to FLL to see bozo's, where do they get these people from, Mars? These two have to be aliens, they cannot be human beings. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DoomCue
10-13-2003, 05:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote jjinfla:</font><hr>*SNIP*

I see no point in playing in the APA as a 7 so if I am not smart enough to remain a 4 or 5 while still winning my matches then it is hasta la bye bye to the APA for me.

*SNIP*<hr /></blockquote>

Hmmm. Makes me wonder if you just admitted to sandbagging with your "smart enough to remain a 4 or 5" remark. Say it ain't so, sandbagging in the APA?!?

-djb

Kato
10-13-2003, 06:06 AM
I see you know me and my game awfully well. As far as my sexual preferences go, I'd say you're a little off. You would have just had to pay for gas and everything else would have been taken care of, I'm nice like that. As far as going to Key West goes, been there, done that, not impressed.

Oh, and 8 ball ho (if that is really your name). This was simply an offer. There was no need to get rude of disrespectful now was there?

Kato

jjinfla
10-13-2003, 07:32 AM
Sandbagging? That's something the people do who live along the Ohio river. We got no sandbagging here. We are just bad pool players. Once in a while we get lucky that's all. Most of the time we just miss shots. How come when I miss a shot in a tournament I "dogged" it or "choked". But when I miss the same shot in the APA now I am a sandbagger?

Have I convinced you? Doesn't matter. All I have to do is convince the other scorekeeper. LOL

Keep in mind it is only a game.

Jake

Rich R.
10-13-2003, 07:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Take the drive 4 hours to the north pretty lady. Ken and I will be holed up at Breakers Billiards in North Lauderdale for 5 straight nights. Be an absolute pleasure to meet a woman that shoots as great as you that looks that fine. Heck, Ken and I would gladly rack for you as long as you'd like.

I'll give you 20-1, that she doesn't look like her picture. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

plato 17
10-13-2003, 11:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Take the drive 4 hours to the north pretty lady. Ken and I will be holed up at Breakers Billiards in North Lauderdale for 5 straight nights. Be an absolute pleasure to meet a woman that shoots as great as you that looks that fine. Heck, Ken and I would gladly rack for you as long as you'd like.

I'll give you 20-1, that she doesn't look like her picture. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

This is great, everyone is to take off work and drive to south Florida to see the great Rackemup and his side kick Tonto perform their world famous exhibition, I can't run 3 friggin balls, but I think I am a sl7. I am laughing so hard, I fell and I can't get up, I need one of those beepers they sell on TV. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
10-13-2003, 12:48 PM
Don't remember inviting you there Plato. Then again, I'm sure we'd love to get you down here to. Maybe you could teach us a whole bunch of lessons? You and 8 ball ho could clean the floor with us. I just thought it would be fun. Apparently, you don't. Good. Stay home, sit behind your computer, have fun.

Kato~~~withdrawls all invitations to play even if I'm sitting in your home pool room forever. How's that?

PS. I get plenty of games without a wanna be female pro player who only plays $20 bar box pool (Amazing isn't it) and another guy that won't tell a soul who he is for fear of being found out. Hey, bad as it is I put my game on display for any of the 30 CCB'ers that wanna get a chuckle every year. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm done extending the olive branch. Bite me.

Rod
10-13-2003, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The Ho, Let me see if I get this, you want me to take off and blow a full days work, drive 5 hrs, spend $20 in Gas, rent a $75 motel, then drive back the next day, blowing a couple hundred and losing 2 days work Just to see two losers in a bar who cant run 3 friggin balls. What is possibly in it for me. There are losers like you all around me, I do not have to drive any where to see losers or bozo's. Are you two nuts, why do I want to see you, what do you have that could possibly interest me? I am going to lose two days work to go see two perfect strangers who sound like total creeps to me. I donot meet internet people, only lonely and desperate people who cannot get any action do that.

Also I saw on the board where you two were lovers, what would two ferries want to do with me, I date real men, not ferries.

You want ferries, come to Key West, it has become the ferry capital of the east coast. You two could be in hog heaven.

You want to see me, drive the 5 hrs down to see me turkey. I spend my day out on Looe Key reef, rarely get north of Big Pine.

You see me mom was a ring leader in the formation of the Conch Republic, when we suceeded from the USA on April 23rd, 1982. We were invaded by the feds, we declared war, shots were fired, sadly we were defeated. My exile was in the Dry Tortugas. Because I was young at the time, the feds let me out but part of my exile is I can never go north of Key Largo. I am exiled for life in the keys.

You want to rack for me, what a joke, all bozo's like you do is rack for me any way because I do not lose to people who cant run 3 friggin balls. I play 9 ball on bar boxes, my minimum game is $20 a rack, I am like Binions, your first bet, is your credit limit, bet as high as you have the balls to do, I'll cover your action. I do not play for funsies like you two ferries do, so bring your self down to Captain Tony's, bring some real money to make it worth my time and I'll be glad to clean your clocks and wallets out. Bozo's, me drive to FLL to see bozo's, where do they get these people from, Mars? These two have to be aliens, they cannot be human beings.

<hr /></blockquote>

Ho,

You are the real looser. Like I said before, wipe off your chin, you scum bag! I have no idea who would want to be nice to you or even gives a $hit what you do.

Rod

bolo
10-13-2003, 05:35 PM
Yeshua's Ministry

9 Ball Girl
10-14-2003, 11:48 AM
Hey Kato, if I hadn't just come off of my 7 day VA trip, I sure as hell would fly down to Florida to hang out with you and Ken and see Phil, Gene, and Frank while I was at it! Damn job gets in the way of things here.

Wendy&lt;---always looks forward to hanging out with her friends!