PDA

View Full Version : CC and Karatemom

rukiddingme
10-12-2003, 12:04 PM
Sorry I could not make it to the tournament on the 27th. Major car problems...brake line...this frickin car runs fine until we are ready to go on a trip somewhere and then it breaks down...like it knows we are going on a trip.
I will see you at the MW open. I plan to get there Sat morning early...don't tell my car /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
What time are you guys scheduled to play? Would you like to meet for breakfast? Are you staying at Pheasant Run?
ruk

Karatemom
10-12-2003, 12:39 PM
Hey! Was wondering where you've been. I thought maybe your plans had changed and were able to go to Europe after all. Don't worry about missing that tourney. It turned out wonderful though.

As for the Midwest Open, we will be driving in Friday afternoon, staying somewhere close, then go to Pheasant Run Saturday morning where we will be staying through Sunday. Chris and I are both entered in the 8 ball event. I have no clue what our plans are so how bout I PM you with our cell number, and vice versa, and we can call and make arrangements then? I know we're supposed to call Eydie Saturday morning, too, so the kids can get together.

My game has really improved in the last 1 1/2 months so I'm real excited about this tourney to see how well I can do.

We will see you there!

Heide

Tom_In_Cincy
10-12-2003, 04:45 PM
Karatemom wrote:
[ QUOTE ]
My game has really improved in the last 1 1/2 months so I'm real excited about this tourney to see how well I can do.
<hr /></blockquote>

I heard that you learned how to Jump the cueball at the US Open.. in 5 minutes.. WOW..

Karatemom is still is #1 for a lot of the CCB tournament members.

Kato
10-12-2003, 07:01 PM
She's #1 in my book. In the land of sand and sun we dig the Karatemom in the land of fields of corn /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

Karatemom
10-12-2003, 10:12 PM
Aw, shucks! /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Heide ~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif