PDA

View Full Version : Get togther at the Expo?

Karatemom
10-12-2003, 03:10 PM
The gracious hosts, Eydie and Bob, of the Midwest Expo have graciously offered the use of their skybox for us CCB'ers to meet at Pheasant Run. You can watch all the tournament action from there, bring your own liquor or cocktails, and it is also possible to get a television in to watch the World Series.

If everyone thinks this is a wonderful idea, like I do, LOL, we need to decide on a day and time to meet since we are all arriving at what seems to be different days. Plus, this way, I will feel like you all are supporting me while I play, hahahahaha. (I need all the support and help I can get).

So, if it's a go, then what day and time? I can say that we will be arriving in the area on Friday evening, how bout everyone else?

Heide

rukiddingme
10-12-2003, 11:47 PM
I'll be there all day Saturday until late night...a get together would be wonderful.
ruk

Jimmy B
10-13-2003, 01:36 AM
Bring our own???? What no open bar? I'm offended /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I'll be looking for ya, tell Chris to check his PM. JB

CarolNYC
10-13-2003, 03:25 AM
Have fun Heide!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BLACKHEART
10-13-2003, 07:36 AM
I'll be there Saturday at noon & maybe Thursday at noon too...JER

Fasteddy7
10-14-2003, 03:23 PM
although i don't post much, I have read many of your discussions and the CCB has lead Scott Lee to my house upon my request. It would be interesting to meet many of you. I will be there wed-sun.

rukiddingme
10-14-2003, 03:59 PM
it is my understanding that entry for the mens and womens tournament is Sat am. It starts at 12 but they want people there earlier...like 2 hours earlier. I plan to get there and be near/at this sky box around 9am. It would be nice to meet before the tournament starts so that we can all keep tabs on each other during the tournament. I myself am not competing but there to view cues and players /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
ruk

rukiddingme
10-14-2003, 04:05 PM
Karatemom,
Can you find out from the organizers where this sky box is located?
Are you up for meeting there at 9am?
Maybe we could also schedule an evening gathering as well for those who will be coming in the afternoon.
Lets try to finalize this before Thursday if we can.
ruk

Karatemom
10-14-2003, 05:06 PM
I think instead of having a "gathering", just meeting there at 9 a.m. to meet everyone on Saturday morning sounds good. Then maybe get a bite to eat or whatever. After that, we can take it from there.

So if there are any other CCB'ers that would like to meet one another, we will be at the skybox at 9 a.m. Saturday. I won't have it reserved for us though as it seems there is too much to do there, LOL. See everyone there!

Heide

Jimmy B
10-15-2003, 12:00 PM
I don't like to meet anyone at 9am unless I wake up next to her and was to drunk to remember meeting her the night before. JB

Karatemom
10-15-2003, 01:03 PM
Well, then, I guess we won't be giving you the . . . . oh never mind! Chris can always use them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heide

Chris Cass
10-15-2003, 03:10 PM
WOW K-Mom,

You don't play fair, do you? How could you blackmail Jimbo? Well, atleast I'm not the only one. hahaha Don't sweat it Jimbo. It's Fred you have to worry about. If Fred says no, than no it is. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Just ask him.

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jimmy B
10-15-2003, 04:51 PM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif