PDA

View Full Version : Reyes/Bustamante DVD

Kato
10-13-2003, 07:00 AM
I am such a tatal dufus!!!!!!!!! I went to the mailbox this morning to get my bills and low and behold, the DVD promised in 2 months was here in 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Darnit, that means the DVD was in my mailbox on Saturday. So here it is, Monday, and I have to work while that DVD just sits here waiting. Jeez I'm a bonehead.

Kato~~~I think the point I was trying to make is this. Great job Pat and crew for getting that epic matchup to me faster than I ever could have dreamed. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
10-13-2003, 08:20 AM
Please let us know if the match was interupted by the Keith/Alex match..

Kato
10-13-2003, 08:56 AM
I'll have an update on that. I'll also be able to tell you how many times Trammy, WesK, MikeM, Ed, and myself get on T.V. Also, I'm sure that Wendy made a few appearances as well. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato

Kato
10-13-2003, 05:05 PM
Ok, here we go:

1) They sent me the video tape not the DVD so I was a little disappointed. I am going to keep it.

2) It's a great match watching on tape even after seeing it live. It's a fantastic match.

3) They did cut it off when Keith missed the 9 to win 11-8. Unfortunately you don't hear him exclaim, "you can put that on the in-tra-net" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4) Face time. Trammy 42,000 times, Ed 40,000 times, Kato 10,000 times, WesK 1 time, MikeM 1/2 time because they never show his face, Fred Agnir 0 times. Fred will be disappointed. Trammy does look very lovely on film.

5) McCready/Pagalayan. They cut to Keith's miss and one other time then go to the last rack to watch. That's really all.

There you have it.

Kato