PDA

View Full Version : sorry Admin, but...

nAz
10-13-2003, 04:08 PM
"We appreciate your posts but some users are complaining they look too much like spam. If post continues of this type of nature we maybe required to take action. If you have any questions regarding this please let me know.
Thanks "

sorry but what i post is not spam i do not advertise any products or other web site like others do, what i do post usually goes in the NPR section because quite frankly its not pool related. i tend not to post in the main CCB because im not an expert pool player and i will not give faulty advice to anyone.
i been posting the same type of material for a long while now and i have yet to receive any complains expect from one Ho way before CCB went to this format. i suggest that anyone who does not appreciate my type of humor should do what most "intelligent" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif people do and not open any of my treads, if they can't control their curiosity they should go fornicate themselves.

Ok you can ban me now

which CCBers will be brave enough to come to my defense now? Babs?
bahahahaaa

Rod
10-13-2003, 05:00 PM
Hey nAz,

I'll support ya, I like some of the sites you find, (Well no one is perfect) LOL Hey it takes a lot of searching to provide entertainment. I know, I've done it before.

If there going to give someone a hard time it should be the 13 faces of Larry on the pool side or the dirty Ho. On the non pool side they could take action on Q for his weekly or by weekly posts about Bush. All he is trying to at the least, start a controversy. However a 2 week arguement is more like what he wants. Same with the eggbeater person. I think Q seceretly wants to set up shop down on Burbon Street, he would blend. ha ha ha Hell ban them all, ban me too. This board is starting to be a nuthouse. nAz it sure as hell isn't what your posting causing some of these nuts to arrive, is it ? ha ha ha ha ha ha

Actually on the non pool side, that is what it means, non pool. It doesn't say anything specific so I guess all goes if it is clean fun, unless they want to change some rules. hum what to do---------

Rod

Kato
10-13-2003, 05:09 PM
I got no problem with you.

Kato~~~Naz, you got a problem with me?

Leviathan
10-13-2003, 06:31 PM
Is this on the level, Naz? It's absurd. Your posts aren't spam; you post oddities, light humor--not commercial stuff. If you're too bad to use this board, I can't see myself using it. Let us know what happens with this nonsense, will you?

Duke Mantee

Ralph S.
10-13-2003, 06:37 PM
I definitely agree about the NUMEROUS faces of Fast Larry and the Ho. NaZ, you can stay IMO. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sid_Vicious
10-13-2003, 06:43 PM
Yea I will...whazzup ther admin? I'd like to see one of naz's promo posts please...sid

dg-in-centralpa
10-13-2003, 07:18 PM
nAz - I for one enjoy your posts. Especially the games and sick humor. Then again warped minds think alike. I'll support you.
DG - who lives east of Hershey,PA ( I was gonna say " near the Hershey highway but I thought I might get banned too.)

bluewolf
10-13-2003, 08:02 PM
nAz, you add life to this board. Glad to have you here. I have no idea what the admin is talking about.

Laura

Barbara
10-13-2003, 08:49 PM
Post deleted by Barbara

nAz
10-13-2003, 09:37 PM
Post deleted by nAz

nAz
10-13-2003, 09:48 PM
Thank you for all the support people, im sure if we all pull together as a team we can beat this unpopular uprising... if you really wanna help me out please send $5 to "The help get nAz to to Valley forge expo" C/O nAz p.o. box 11201 cadmen plaza Brooklyn NY, uh err no wait this is spamming forgive me...

cueball1950
10-13-2003, 11:03 PM
Naz... i will come to your defense. you, at times post some of the funniest post here on the board. besides, none of us are expert pool players. we are all just enthusiasts at best.,,judt my opinion,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mike

Qtec
10-14-2003, 12:12 AM
nAz, this must be one of your jokes, right?

If its not, you know you have my 100% support.

Q

Qtec
10-14-2003, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
On the non pool side they could take action on Q for his weekly or by weekly posts about Bush. All he is trying to at the least, start a controversy. <hr /></blockquote>

Hang on a minute there , Rod baby. I post on current affairs and things that are talking points in the news.
IMO Bush isnt bashed enough.
Did you read my Order No 39 post?
Did you hear anything about it on the news?
No.
Things like selling off a countries assets whilst being the occupying power is something you would want to keep quiet, especially when its illegal.
But I guess the Law hasnt stopped Bush so far, why should it now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Q

Qtec
10-14-2003, 12:50 AM
Barbara, you just shot yourself in the foot. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am sure nAz was reffering to 9 ball Ho and certainly not to you.

In all the posts I have read from nAz I have never seen anything offensive or vindictive.

[ QUOTE ]
you should "grow the f**k up" <hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
you pusilanimous piece of sh*t, <hr /></blockquote>

[ QUOTE ]
I think you are a scumbag.
<hr /></blockquote>

Pretty strong. Hope the kids dont read this.

Q

Rich R.
10-14-2003, 04:15 AM
I would come to your defense, but I choose not to read your posts and
I don't know what you said. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-14-2003, 06:50 AM
As much as I like Barbara, I'm in your corner for sure. I think the sourpuss admin needs to get laid /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The Fast man is the only problem around here.

Ross
10-14-2003, 10:05 AM
nAz, the pool forum is the CCB main course, and your postings are like dessert. Occasionally, just like at the dinner table, the profferred dessert is not to my taste, but most I enjoy. So I, for one, really appreciate the humor you bring to the board. Carry on, old chap!

nAz
10-14-2003, 11:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> I would come to your defense, but I choose not to read your posts and
I don't know what you said. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Your a class act sir, Bahahahaaa

thanks folks not much support but i appreciated anyways /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Still Waiting...

SPetty
10-14-2003, 12:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr> thanks folks not much support but i appreciated anyways<hr /></blockquote>You may not have noticed before, but as a group, we're not a particularly supportive bunch - looks to me like you got tons of support compared to normal...

Just curious - along with the admonition, did admin delete any of your spam posts?

9 Ball Girl
10-14-2003, 01:26 PM
nAz, nAz, nAzee...

You know I got your back! That's how we do it in NY, right? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

nAz
10-14-2003, 03:22 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Post deleted by Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Wow No Apology? now that really hurts Barbra, Im glad everyone on CCB has taken notice of this. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Barbara
10-14-2003, 06:44 PM
I have made a private apology to nAz. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Barbara~~~when I'm wrong, I will admit I'm wrong...

Sid_Vicious
10-14-2003, 06:47 PM
Good going Barbara, a misunderstanding such as that last one needed closure.

Sincerely,
Sid

CarolNYC
10-15-2003, 03:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
your a friend of carols so in person you must be a wonderful caring person. <hr /></blockquote>
Hey Naz,
Im Here!-pming you!
You stay well and way to go Barb!
Carol:):):)

nAz
10-15-2003, 06:04 AM
Ok Carol...
everything is honky-dorry now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif