PDA

View Full Version : Hey Kato!

9 Ball Girl
10-14-2003, 02:22 PM
My Mom thinks that you are hot, hot, <font color="red">hot</font color>! First she thought you were hot in one of the pictures I took of you in VA, but then she saw the picture of you that you sent me some time ago where you're wearing glasses, man, for what was that:

Mom: Who is that?
Me: Oh he's a friend of mine who lives in Florida.
Mom: Wow.
Me: &lt;raised an eyebrow&gt;
Mom: Ese si es un pollo!
Me: /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

What can I say? The gal's got good eyes! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kato
10-14-2003, 02:38 PM
Tell your Mom that's very sweet of her. I had to ask the Cuban lady that's in the office next to me what it meant /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Kato~~~is extremely flattered.

cueball1950
10-14-2003, 10:49 PM
You 2 should get married. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif I do not know of any couples who get along as well as you 2. AAnd i have been married for over 25 years now. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif...lol..........mike

Kato
10-15-2003, 06:35 AM
Do couples get along? Most of my buddies have "yes dear" /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif syndrome and their wives have "no dear" sydrome /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato~~~bachelor and happy about it

SPetty
10-15-2003, 08:30 AM
babelfish translates it to this:

"That if it is a chicken"

Um, I'd be flattered, too... /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Kato
10-15-2003, 08:48 AM
Yes, that's one way to interpret. However, the common use for that phrase is immensely more flattering.

Kato~~~not a chicken /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voodoo Daddy
10-15-2003, 08:54 AM
Married/Long Term Relationships always come with catch phrases...HAHAHAHAHA, kinda just the way it works!!

Voodoo~~~never says yes dear...

9 Ball Girl
10-15-2003, 09:11 AM
Wise men never marry and when they marry they become otherwise.

Wendy&lt;---has got issues trusting anything of the male species...But I still love Kato!!!