PDA

View Full Version : Writers cramp.

Stretch
10-14-2003, 03:25 PM
Hi everyone, i found my cue....(rip crumple-crumple toss)

Just a few more things to do on my to-do list. Getting a computer would be nice.....(rip crumple-crumple toss)

Back in the mystic netherworld of history when just holding a cue was like a gladdely accepted staff of honour. It's rich wood and fine workmanship bestowed upon it's servant sacred powers of Karmic shooting wizardry. I, Stretch, thought "hmmmmmm, me thinks this doth smack of success". But there is another level of mastery grasshopper, yes-in-deedy-doo. Some of you might have figured it out years ago and say " Dude, it's taken you this long to figure out?" or a more suscinct "who cares". But there IS the holy grail of table telepathy and i've kept it a secret unknowingly masked as simply a "private matter". I still remember the day it came to me in a flash of starteling clarity, like some cathartic religious experience. "THE TABLE HAS A G-SPOT!!!"..........(rip crumple-crumple toss) St.

"More hay, Trigger?" No thanks Roy, i'm stuffed.

Chris Cass
10-14-2003, 03:28 PM
OK? And just where have you beed mister....?

Welcome home Stretch..

C.C.

Stretch
10-14-2003, 03:57 PM
Ah shucks, thanks C.C. i've been around haha, Just not available. Look at you! Up and around kickin butt and takin names. You've come a long way! This anicdote pretty much sums up my phylosophy these days.

Last week i went to the store and i was in there for only like 10 minuits. Came out, and there's this motorcycle Cop writing a parking ticket. So i said "come on buddy, how about giving a guy a break?"

He ignored me a continued writing the ticket. So i called him a pencil-necked geek. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for bald tires! So i called him a piece of horse s**t. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.

Then he started writeing a third ticket! This went on for about 15 minuits...the more i abused him the more tickets he wrote. I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner. I try to have a little fun each day. It's important /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif St

Rich R.
10-14-2003, 05:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr> I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner. <hr /></blockquote>
Too funny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
10-15-2003, 11:09 AM
HAHAHAHAHA,

Like I said, great to see ya back.LOL

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
10-15-2003, 12:09 PM
I got a flat the other day and pulled over to the side. Got the spare out and procceded to change it.
I,m trying to get a stiff bolt off when I hear the door opening on the other side of the car.
I look up and see some punk tackling my stereo with a screwdriver.
I shout,"WTF are you doing".

The punk says,"If you're having the wheels,I,m having the stereo".

HaHa

Boy, I love my own jokes. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I,ve got loads.

Q

here,s one I thought of tonight.

You know the chinese have just launched a man into space.

GW was at the launch and when the guy was on his first orbit, GW was asked if he wanted to talk to the astronaut, he said sure.

GW grabs the mic and says,

"I would like two sweet and sour chicken............

HaHa

Gayle in MD
10-17-2003, 05:40 AM
Pretty funny stuff guys. Thanks for the laugh. Needed that this morning.
Love,
Gayle /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif