PDA

View Full Version : Can you flirt with your opponent?

8 ball ho
10-14-2003, 10:36 PM
You're playing in a tournament with a member of the opposite sex, an equal player. You find the person quite attractive, and are pretty sure the feeling is mutual judging by the eye contact and maybe a smile. The match is very competitive.

Is it bad form to flirt with or compliment your opponent during the match? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tateuts
10-14-2003, 11:00 PM
8 Ball Ho -- Any relation to Tang?

Seriously, Larry - this is a blatant copy of my ORIGINAL post Tateuts post June 2003 (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ccb&Number=86627&Forum=ccb &Words=flirting&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=1 &Limit=25&Old=6months&Main=86627&Search=true#Post8 6627).

Surely you must have some creative original thoughts of your own you would like to express.

Chris

cueball1950
10-14-2003, 11:08 PM
WOW Tate"S...HE/SHE/SHE/HE copied it almost word for word. You ought to sue for plagarism.....LOL...........mike

8 ball ho
10-14-2003, 11:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> WOW Tate"S...HE/SHE/SHE/HE copied it almost word for word. You ought to sue for plagarism.....LOL...........mike <hr /></blockquote>

You boys really gotta lighten up some, you are getting your you know what in a up roar. Did he copywright the question, is the question. Don't blow your dress up, just answer the question, now simple is that? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8 ball ho
10-14-2003, 11:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 8 ball ho:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> WOW Tate"S...HE/SHE/SHE/HE copied it almost word for word. You ought to sue for plagarism.....LOL...........mike <hr /></blockquote>

You boys really gotta lighten up some, you are getting your you know what in a up roar. Did he copywright the question, is the question. Don't blow your dress up, just answer the question, now simple is that? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Now what would little old me be doing digging around that far back in the archives? Who's Larry, you guys see him under every rock. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

griffith_d
10-15-2003, 05:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 8 ball ho:</font><hr> You're playing in a tournament with a member of the opposite sex, an equal player. You find the person quite attractive, and are pretty sure the feeling is mutual judging by the eye contact and maybe a smile. The match is very competitive.

Is it bad form to flirt with or compliment your opponent during the match? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Yoy never answered my question,...is that really a picture of you or did you find it somewhere?

Griff

griffith_d
10-15-2003, 05:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 8 ball ho:</font><hr> You're playing in a tournament with a member of the opposite sex, an equal player. You find the person quite attractive, and are pretty sure the feeling is mutual judging by the eye contact and maybe a smile. The match is very competitive.

Is it bad form to flirt with or compliment your opponent during the match? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

It is you, isn't it Larry,....

8 ball ho
10-15-2003, 12:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote griffith_d:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 8 ball ho:</font><hr> You're playing in a tournament with a member of the opposite sex, an equal player. You find the person quite attractive, and are pretty sure the feeling is mutual judging by the eye contact and maybe a smile. The match is very competitive.

It is you, isn't it Larry,.... <hr /></blockquote>

So nobody wants to flirt with me, what a big disappointment. Yes it is me, that is my picture. Larry is not a blond, he has dark hair and his collars and cuffs match also. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
10-15-2003, 01:45 PM
See, I would have but you called me a loser and told me I was gay. Too bad, nice picture.

Kato

plato 17
10-15-2003, 01:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> See, I would have but you called me a loser and told me I was gay. Too bad, nice picture.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>

Kato, if you keep running with gay people on the road, you know it gets around, birds of a feather, flock together. The lady just said she dates real men, why do you have a problem with that? /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Kato
10-15-2003, 02:17 PM
Yep, you know me owe so very well. Then again, doesn't it take one to know one?

Kato~~~extremely tired of Plato, not extremely tired of looking at 8-ball ho's picture.

plato 17
10-15-2003, 10:37 PM
Post deleted by ccboard_admin