PDA

View Full Version : Marlin's win, Marlin's win.

Kato
10-15-2003, 10:10 PM
One more game for the Red Sox and I've got the toughest series I could ever root for.

Of course I'm one game away from losing a dinner bet to the 350 pound Voodoo /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif and a bet with 9-Ball Girl that I don't even know the stakes /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif!!!!!!!!!! Come on Voodoo, it is so on!!!!!!!!

Wendy, tell your Mom if the Red Sox win tomorrow I'll send her a brand new picture...........just for her. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato!~~~~calling for World Series tickets tomorrow morning!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Karatemom
10-16-2003, 01:02 AM
Now wait just a minute. I'm just as thrilled as you are that the Marlins won; the Cubs always manage to show their worst side at the best time, but it won't be the Red Sox in the series, it has to be the Yankees. Marlins vs Yankees for the World Series.

Heide ~ a Cubs-hater all her life and proud of it

Voodoo Daddy
10-16-2003, 06:35 AM
There is a lady that knows her Baseball...BoSox fans around the world will be droppin like flies after the YANKEE'S take them out today. Good luck KATO, oh and by the way...congrats on your fish.

9 Ball Girl
10-16-2003, 12:38 PM
My Mom likes the idea of another picture. Then of course I got the "How come you can't be with a nice guy like that" lecture. Sigh.

Anyway, all I know is if the BoSox win (may I be hit with lightning please if that should happen), I'm paying for your dinner at the next CCB outing next year. Now if the Yankees win, maybe you can pay for my dinner next time. Unless, of course, if you have a better idea.

Wendy~~~is practicing saying "Dom Perignon" while snapping her fingers. Heh heh heh

Tom_In_Cincy
10-16-2003, 01:05 PM
The 'fish' will be better off playing 'da bums'... too much of a problem playing the BoSox..

I only root for two teams in baseball.. the BoSox and anyone playing the Yankees.

Kato
10-16-2003, 01:22 PM
Tell your Mom that you can't be with me because I'm geographically undesirable /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif and you live in a really, really big city and I hate big cities /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Next time I get "GQ'd" up I'll snap a digital and send it your way.

Kato~~~doesn't want Wendy to get struck by lightning but also doesn't like losing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Candyman
10-16-2003, 01:43 PM
I gotta pull for the fish. Jack is a neighbor of mine. I don't know him that well, but I see him often when he is in town. Elon, NC is a pop. of about 2000. He does a hugh amount of volunteer work for youth programs and the local high schools. You gotta love a man that loves kids.