PDA

View Full Version : Bender & Lambros

Misel
10-16-2003, 09:47 AM
Hi,
I know that both of the cuemakers are very high quality.Can you describe their cues & service if you have tried or ordered one of their cues?

Thanks.

nAz
10-16-2003, 10:26 AM
I have hit with two diffirent Benders one with a 314 Pred. and one with the stock shaft, both had a great hit, felt solid. i think i like it better with the stock shaft. both cues had 12 ebony point 6 up and 6 down, one with birdeye maple the other with purple heart, Sweet.
from what i understand of Bender there is a 6-8 month waiting list.
hope this helps.

Rich R.
10-16-2003, 11:46 AM
Lambros makes an excellent cue with a very nice hit. Like any other cue, it is not for everyone. Try before you buy.
However, I highly recommend you find a completed one through a dealer, rather than ordering one directly. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Cueless Joey
10-16-2003, 12:14 PM
Wuzzup Misel?
Both good cues but Bender comes from Alaska.
I don't know if they'll stay straight on dry climate.
Bender makes solid cues though. I've seen an x-ray of one.
Bender does not use metal stud inside his cues. They'll probably not buzz and will hit solid b/c of it. A friend of mine has one and he uses it to break with b/c it's so solid.
I have a Lambros. Very solid cue too. I just don't like the wrap being way too long though.

Misel
10-16-2003, 02:15 PM
Hi Rich,
Thanks for your opinion.
Can you tell me why do you reccomend getting a Lambros from a dealer?

Thanks,
Misel

Misel
10-16-2003, 02:23 PM
Hi Joey,
Nice to hear from you.I looked at both cues and liked them a lot.I will get a plain birdseye cue,i like the beauty of the simple cues when they,re done nicely.I like the plain cues of Bender,Lambros and Zylr but i didn,t know how they actually play,feel.

Thanks,
Misel

Rich R.
10-17-2003, 06:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Misel:</font><hr> Hi Rich,
Thanks for your opinion.
Can you tell me why do you reccomend getting a Lambros from a dealer?

Thanks,
Misel <hr /></blockquote>
Mike is a very strong cue maker, but very weak at customer relations. /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif