PDA

View Full Version : ALCS, Game 7, Red Sox up 4-0 in the 4th

Kato
10-17-2003, 01:19 PM
I thought the Yankee fans showed great class by giving Roger Clemens a standing ovation as he walked off the field for perhaps the last time last night.

The Yankee fans showed class by not boing because they were losing and may not have gone to the World Series but instead cheered for realizing Clemens' great contribution to their organization and to baseball.

I won't usually applaud New York fans for a lot of things but that is a very well schooled group of fans. In this instance South Florida fans could have learned a great deal.

That's it.

Kato

9 Ball Girl
10-17-2003, 01:31 PM
I thought that it was a crappy way to end your career, but what can you do. On behalf on NY Yankee fans, I thank you for noticing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Kato
10-17-2003, 02:05 PM
But you see Wendy his careeer didn't end. I'm sure it was tough for Torre and I'm sure Clemens wasn't happy. After all they are both champions and would have wanted it to be better. Torre made the right decision (as usual) and Roger lives to fight another day.

Kato~~~you're welcome

Voodoo Daddy
10-17-2003, 02:13 PM
{Voodoo falls over dead after reading my boy KATO give prop's to NY} /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Kato
10-17-2003, 06:34 PM
If you're dead does that mean I get out of our dinner bet? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kato~~~never beats Voodoo /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif