PDA

View Full Version : Great News

Chris Cass
10-17-2003, 01:59 PM
Hi everyone,

I have some really great news. I called and spoke with Jon from MN. He told me he was feeling much better and was in remission. I'm so happy to hear that. Now, if Troy and David S. would do the same for me I'd be one happy camper. I know Stickman is doing well.

My prayers are still going out to everyone. I'm so sick of all this sickness around us. I'm tired of the pain and wish we'd all be healthy.

Regards,

C.C.~~way to go Jon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-17-2003, 02:16 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi everyone,

I have some really great news. I called and spoke with Jon from MN. He told me he was feeling much better and was in remission.

<font color="blue">Cassman, that is great news. Thanks for the report. </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>

SPetty
10-17-2003, 02:31 PM
Hi Chris,

That's good news. Thanks for the update. I've been waiting to hear a little something from/about Troy - I know Barbara's been asking...

I thought you guys were going to the Midwest Open this weekend. Shouldn't you be there by now? /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sorry for the pain.

Barbara
10-17-2003, 03:25 PM
Not to steal the thunder of Jon in MN's great news (congrats Jon!!! Keep it up!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif), I saw Troy logged in and sent off a pm. He pm'd me back that he's doing okay, lost a lot of weight, is regaining his strength, but is just very tired for the time being. But his mental outlook is great and he plans to be hanging around for a good long while.

Barbara~~~so happy to see the wellness happening here!!

bluewolf
10-18-2003, 05:54 AM
Thanks for the update chris!!! I have worried a lot about him. I am with you in prayer for David and Troy.

Laura

Rich R.
10-18-2003, 06:58 AM
It sounds like good news for two of the CCB family.

Thanks for the updates and I hope everything continues in the right direction for everyone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric.
10-19-2003, 08:16 AM
That is good news, Chris.

I see it this way- you can't control who gets sick and who doesn't. You can decide who recovers and who don't. But for those that do make a recovery, they are getting a second chance. It's like when we were kids, saying "If you knew you were dying, what would be all the things you would do?" Now, reality is that if you were dying, you wouldn't enjoy doing all those "must do things". But for those that get a second chance(i.e. a full recovery), well hell, that is a chance of a life time.

I guess I felt like rambling because my friend died from Cancer last week. He made a full recovery the first time around, had a year of good health and squandered the time, then got cancer again. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Eric &gt;getting off the soapbox

Mr Ingrate
10-19-2003, 10:18 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi everyone,

I have some really great news. I called and spoke with Jon from MN. He told me he was feeling much better and was in remission. I'm so happy to hear that. Now, if Troy and David S. would do the same for me I'd be one happy camper. I know Stickman is doing well.

My prayers are still going out to everyone. I'm so sick of all this sickness around us. I'm tired of the pain and wish we'd all be healthy.

Regards,

C.C.~~way to go Jon. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Chris,

It was great meeting you and your family at the US open. I had a colonoscopy a couple of months ago and they took a number of biopsies. It all came back clear. So after two colon cnacer operations I'm cancerless and bagless and feel great. However, my waste management system capacity has been seriously reduced. If anyone tells you I'm full of sh*t you know that can't be true.

David S.

Ralph S.
10-19-2003, 04:34 PM
Great news CC, tell him we are thinking of him and miss his posts.

Rod
10-19-2003, 05:13 PM
Hi Chris,

Thanks, that is good news. Best wishes to Jon, geez I hate to hear about people with cancer. It is always nice to hear someone beating the odds though.

Rod

stickman
10-19-2003, 05:51 PM
What he said, Amen. And thanks for thinking of me Chris. I am doing much better than I have in the past. Thanks to you, Heide, Christ, and others for the prayers. I hope you're continuing to improve.

Jim