PDA

View Full Version : It happened again!!!!!!!!

Ralph S.
10-19-2003, 04:26 PM
I can not believe what happened this past weekend. Several months earlier I had a cue case ruined by some drunk bangers when they spilled their drinks all over my cue and cases. DeJaVu, it happened again Thursday. Keep in mind my gear wasnt left laying around. I am very particular in my gear care. I just cant beleive how clumsy some people are.

Ralph S.>needs a water proof case with an alarm to alert him when clumsy people come near. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rod
10-19-2003, 05:30 PM
Ralph,

That's crappy luck. Is there a lot of drunks in that joint? I'm not sure what I would do if that happened. I did have a cue damaged several years ago. At the time I had a good buzz so I just blew it off.

Rod

daviddjmp
10-19-2003, 05:35 PM
Sounds like you go to a real rowdy pool hall. Any others in your area? Seems to me that any pool hall that was known to have players in it (not just a sports bar with TVs and pool tables) would have a lot more respect for both the equipment and themselves-

plato 17
10-19-2003, 05:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote daviddjmp:</font><hr> Sounds like you go to a real rowdy pool hall. Any others in your area? Seems to me that any pool hall that was known to have players in it (not just a sports bar with TVs and pool tables) would have a lot morerespect for both the equipment and themselves- <hr /></blockquote>

Find a place to play that isn't all drunks. If you insist on playing in this zoo, put your case in a black plastic trash bag and tie up the end, then you are safe. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

irunrax
10-19-2003, 06:30 PM
Ralph, If i hadnt moved my case a half hour earlier mine would have gotten a beer wash also. I went over to play on table one when this all happened. The guy looked as if he seen a ghost when you looked at him. Because in case you people dont know, Ralph is built like a linebacker. DB

Ralph S.
10-20-2003, 01:44 AM
Bad luck maybe. Atleast this time the cues werent in the case. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Also glad to see you finally start posting Rax. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ralph S.
10-20-2003, 01:46 AM
Daviddjump, it's not a rowdy pool hall by any means. The tableas are well kept and very few problems at all. It just seems some people cant hold their liquor.

cycopath
10-20-2003, 03:00 PM
You should enlist the services of these gentlemen.

The Protect-A-Cue Service
http://www.vcsd.org/images/swat.gif