PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Selecting Pool Table

logixrat
10-19-2003, 08:50 PM
Hi all, sometime ago I posted about an older table I had bought for $200. Well to make a long story short, I resold the table and made a few dollars.

Now I'm looking to buy a nicer table. What I had in mind was an Olhausen Champion Pro. My budget is still limited ($1500 at max w/ setup), but I am hoping to find a good table that will last for many years.

I'm not stuck on brand loyalty, so fire away. About my only requirement is I don't want a "foo foo" table, but given my small budget I don't see that being a real factor.

Thanks for the help. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
10-19-2003, 08:57 PM
Let me check with a friend of mine who has a gold crown 2 for sale. it is in real nice shape. he has it in his home. hopefully he still has it. i will find out and let you know and the price.....................................mike

logixrat
10-26-2003, 04:26 PM
Looked around a little and understand that Champion Pro is out of my budget. Also, I have decided to up the budget to $2,000 give or take. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm not trying to be cheap, just I don't have much more to spend and would like to find as high a quality table as possible, rather it's Olhausen or not. I'm hoping some of you experts out there can point me in the right direction.

Thanks much!