PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Open Pictures

Rich R.
10-20-2003, 04:40 AM
For anyone interested, I have posted pictures from the 2003 U.S. Open to the photo gallery at http://www.poolplayersparadise.com/

I hope you like them. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pooldaddy9
10-20-2003, 06:10 AM
Can anyone post the group picture?

Rich R.
10-20-2003, 07:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooldaddy9:</font><hr> Can anyone post the group picture? <hr /></blockquote>
My wife insisted that I pose in the group picture and she tried, for the first time, to use my new camera, to take the picture. Her inexperience combined with a total lack of light, resulted in a poor quality picture. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Sorry, but I can assure you, it was a very seedy looking bunch. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I believe the reporter from InsidePool magazine took a group photo. Hopefully, his turned out better than mine. If so, it should be in a future issue. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
10-20-2003, 08:08 AM
Okay, I go to the website and login on the home page. It takes me to another page that says my status is "offline" and I'm restricted from looking at the photo gallery.

Any ideas?

Barbara~~~wants to see some pictures!b

Rich R.
10-20-2003, 10:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Okay, I go to the website and login on the home page. It takes me to another page that says my status is "offline" and I'm restricted from looking at the photo gallery.

Any ideas?

Barbara~~~wants to see some pictures!b <hr /></blockquote>
Try contacting Brady at info@vbwebsites.com

I'm sure he can help. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barbara
10-20-2003, 10:01 AM
I did already. he tells me to login, then logout. I login, but where's the logout box?

Barbara

Rich R.
10-20-2003, 10:24 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> I did already. he tells me to login, then logout. I login, but where's the logout box?

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>
It is not a box and, for whatever reason, it is not on every page.
I know if you click onto the Forum menu page, you will see a line of links going across the page, near the top. The last link to the right, you will see the "log out" choice.
However, since it tells you that your status is "offline", I don't think you are going to be able to get to the Forum page. In fact, I don't think you can get to any of the pages, that include the "log out" link.

You may want to re-contact Brady. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Now my brain hurts. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Barbara
10-20-2003, 10:29 AM
I already did - twice - and have yet to hear back from him.

Barbara

Rich R.
10-20-2003, 12:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> I already did - twice - and have yet to hear back from him.

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>
Give him time. Someone must have unlocked the chain and allowed him to leave the computer. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My chain is locked for another hour and a half. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Perk
10-20-2003, 12:57 PM
You could go into internet options, and clear your cookies. Then it will ask you to log back in next time your there...just a thought if Brady isnt around.

Brady_Behrman
12-09-2003, 10:22 AM
Barbara, did you ever get in?