PDA

View Full Version : ZBilliards on Ebay is a big SCAM ???

newcomer
10-20-2003, 04:06 PM
Does anyone know if ZBilliards is a big SCAM ???
I have won a pool table auction on EBay from Zbilliards on Sep-29th, and paid for it already for quick shipment ($100 extra). They supposed to ship the table within 7-10 business days... But after 4 weeks table is still /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gifnot shipped, and I can't get a hold of anyone via their phone lines, not even sales people.. Please let me know if any of you had similar experience.. Thanks.

Cueless Joey
10-20-2003, 04:31 PM
They are not scammers.
They've been selling there for a long time.

tateuts
10-20-2003, 05:13 PM
No, they are legit. I would request e-Bay contact information (see help for "contact sellers"). The contact form may give you a different phone number to call than the one you have.

Hopefully you paid with Paypal via credit card. I always recommend paying with Paypal via credit card. You are double protected in the event of a supplier default. Paypal is a remarkably powerful tool that is well under appreciated by both buyers and sellers.

I've had two instances where items were not shipped as promised. In both cases I filed complaints with Paypal who promptly froze the seller's accounts, and the unreliable
sellers were literally begging me to remove the complaints. Paying by credit card gives you added leverage over Paypal -so if they don't cooperate your credit card company will.

Paying by check, money order, or cashier's check is a total crap shoot - simply don't do it unless you are aware of the sellers credentials and they are impeccable.

I would think that the seller owes you the extra $100 back.

Chris