PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Halloween Costumes Of All Time

nAz
10-21-2003, 10:22 AM
cool site...
http://www.retrocrush.com/costumes/index.html

BAhahahaa i want this one...

Sure, the Sweat Hogs were all fairly popular in their day, but to think some poor 7 year old kid was wandering the streets dressed up as Gabe Kaplan is a crying shame._ If you were really cool, you could wear the mask with a basketball uniform and go as Gabe Kaplan from FASTBREAK, or just go naked with it as Ron Jeremy.
http://www.retrocrush.com/costumes/kotterxxx.jpg

dg-in-centralpa
10-21-2003, 01:35 PM
nAz- do you remember the costumes like this of The Beatles? Very popular in '64. I never had one because then my two brothers would want one as well and we couldn't afford them. Now they are worth a small fortune. Even more so with the original box.

DG - who used to collect Beatles records and memorabilia

nAz
10-21-2003, 01:39 PM
Dude do i remember them??

hey i'm only 21 how could i remember them? /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-21-2003, 01:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>

.....just go naked with it as Ron Jeremy.
<hr /></blockquote>

LOL

Most guys will also need a fake appendage to pose as Ron Jeremy /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif .....and a lot of body hair /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

dg-in-centralpa
10-21-2003, 01:50 PM
Sorry! Man you missed some great things. Now I feel old. Oh well....

DG - wonders where time has gone

nAz
10-21-2003, 02:19 PM
don't worry about it DG lol

hey i found one for Qtech lol

http://www.retrocrush.com/costumes/villagepe645564ople.jpg

What kid didn't want to be "Leather Guy" from The Village People?* I suppose this might have been several kids second choice after the Richard Simmons costumes were sold out.* At least it's already got a built in protective vinyl coating.

UWPoolGod
10-21-2003, 03:19 PM
Saw a guy come into this redneck bar I was shooting pool in with all of his friends and he was dressed up like Superman. Tights, cape and all. I tell you what...no way you'd get me into a Redneck bar in tights...likely to get Sodomized by one of the locals.

At least I have a Scream mask outfit that bleeds down the face from a pump in the hand. So when I play pool with it on I have the pump in my butt hand and pump it as I am down stroking. Pretty cool. Get a lot of looks. Talk about sharking. HEHEHE

9 Ball Girl
10-21-2003, 03:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>
hey i'm only 21 how could i remember them? /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif <hr /></blockquote>Bahahahahahaha!!!!

Wendy&lt;---always made my Mom buy me the Wonder Woman costume

Cueless Joey
10-21-2003, 04:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>
hey i'm only 21 how could i remember them? /ccboard/images/graemlins/crazy.gif <hr /></blockquote>Bahahahahahaha!!!!

Wendy&lt;---always made my Mom buy me the Wonder Woman costume <hr /></blockquote>
That would be good.
You can ride me. I'll dress up as the Invisible Plane. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Joey ~ Still wondering how WW found her Invisible Plane.~

dg-in-centralpa
10-21-2003, 07:20 PM
Lucky for you that you missed the era when the Village People were hot.

DG - hated disco then and still does

nAz
10-21-2003, 11:32 PM
you hate Disco? I thought you own John Travoltas white suit from "Saturday night fever"? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif lol

pooltchr
10-22-2003, 10:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Wendy&lt;---always made my Mom buy me the Wonder Woman costume <hr /></blockquote>

Now that's a mental image that will probably keep me up all night long!!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
10-22-2003, 01:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote nAz:</font><hr>

Wendy&lt;---always made my Mom buy me the Wonder Woman costume <hr /></blockquote>
That would be good.
You can ride me. I'll dress up as the Invisible Plane. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Joey ~ Still wondering how WW found her Invisible Plane.~ <hr /></blockquote>Get us out from under, Wonder Woman! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wonder Wendy&lt;---or something like that! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

dg-in-centralpa
10-22-2003, 02:55 PM
Sorry nAz, I never owned anything by Travolta(gag,puke). Although I used to own a white outfit that Jon Anderson from Yes wore on stage.
DG - finally saw Saturday Night Fever 2 months ago and couldn't figure out what the fuss was about

Cueless Joey
10-22-2003, 03:29 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> Sorry nAz, I never owned anything by Travolta(gag,puke). Although I used to own a white outfit that Jon Anderson from Yes wore on stage.
DG - finally saw Saturday Night Fever 2 months ago and couldn't figure out what the fuss was about <hr /></blockquote>
The hair ( haiya, don't tough the haiya), the suit ( bought by the late movie critic Gene Siskel and later sold it for thousands to an Arabian), the dance/moves coreographed by Denny Terio (sp) of Dance Fever and the music.
Oh the music. Squeeky voiced Bee Gees, Tavares, Yvonne Elliman and Beethoven.
The album sold 26 million copies. To this fukkin day, I cannot imagine how Michael Jackson outsold that album.
How is that possible???
YES, DG. Owner of a lonely heart??? lol

dg-in-centralpa
10-23-2003, 05:52 AM
I used to enjoy the Bee Gees when they first came out in the late 60's. When they went disco, I hated them but they rose to even greater popularity. Go figure. Yvonne Elliman had a great voice. Surprising she went disco after coming out of the original Jesus Christ Superstar on Broadway. I would thought her voice would lend a style more like Joni Mitchell or Joan Baez.

DG - just my 2c

Wally_in_Cincy
10-23-2003, 06:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr>....Yvonne Elliman had a great voice.

<font color="blue">You got that right </font color>

Surprising she went disco

<font color="green">$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif </font color>

after coming out of the original Jesus Christ Superstar on Broadway.

<font color="blue">Loved her on the soundtrack. When that album was popular my sainted grandmother thought this surely meant that the end was near /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif </font color>

<hr /></blockquote>