PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain why I have been banned?!

Eric.
10-21-2003, 01:13 PM
Looks like my username of Eric. and Eric have been banned from making posts or private messages. Does anyone know about this? Is this an accident(not likely since both handles were deactivated). If the CCB Admin is reading this, I would love to know why, e-mail or PM me.

Eric >waiting to exhale

SPetty
10-21-2003, 01:22 PM
I just sent a PM to Eric., and it went through...

Looks like Eric. is still an active user...

Eric.
10-21-2003, 01:27 PM
Looks like I can receive PM's, but cannot send. Should I call myself Fast Eric.?

Eric >don't know how long I have before this one is pulled

nAz
10-21-2003, 01:42 PM
I warned you not to mess with me!

FL is a hacker. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

plato 17
10-21-2003, 02:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote E-ric:</font><hr> Looks like my username of Eric. and Eric have been banned from making posts or private messages. Does anyone know about this? Is this an accident(not likely since both handles were deactivated). If the CCB Admin is reading this, I would love to know why, e-mail or PM me.

Eric &gt;waiting to exhale <hr /></blockquote>

They banned both of your false names, and like Yappin wolf, you are back, so what is your problem? First, the rumor of FL being a hacker is untrue, the guy is so dumb he needs help doing his email. That is another false lie, blaiming him for everything that goes wrong is peoples lives.

FL has no problem with Eric, he assumes he stopped the attack on him and has moved on with his life, and has learned from that sorry experience. FL says, he only wishes peace between them, nothing more, nothing any less.
The boards are just sick of this get FL attack, they are taking out those who continue this assualt, because it only leads to dis harmony and cahos. Come out, post in your real name, be proud of what you put your real name behind, then you will have no further problems with any board. Eric, you and or your many alias's have now been banned off of 4 boards, that should be a wake up call for you.

Pizza Bob
10-21-2003, 02:56 PM
Uhhhh....excuse me for getting involved, but Eric IS his real name. He has posted on this board for as long as I can remember using the ID of : Eric....geeee feature that. Don't know what's up. I know there was some bad blood between Eric &amp; FL, but he always used his own name and stood behind what he said.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

UWPoolGod
10-21-2003, 03:00 PM
z zz Zz zzZZ zZzzZ ZZZZZ zZzZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

*ACK* *COUGH* *COUGH*

Quiet..you're ruining the peacefulness of the board.

bluewolf
10-21-2003, 03:03 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote plato 17:</font><hr> First, the rumor of FL being a hacker is untrue, the guy is so dumb he needs help doing his email. That is another false lie, blaiming him for everything that goes wrong is peoples lives.

<hr /></blockquote>

This is partly true. Larry does require a lot of computer help. He has a regular guy who fixes stuff for him that the rest of us could figure out like why a word doc disappeared.

The part about being dumb is false. He is smart but just not computer wise with software. No way could he be a hacker. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dont know about eric having fake names on this board, has always been eric as far as I know. Now playpool was different, lots of people had fake names on the old playpool. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Laura

Eric.
10-21-2003, 03:13 PM
First of all, Genius, Eric is the name on my birth certificate.

Second of all, if you are going to accuse me of something,
A) have the balls to use your real name
B) have proof otherwise I have no reservations about BITCH-slapping you, Larry

Eric &gt;your #1 fan

cueball1950
10-21-2003, 03:37 PM
Eric..OUCH...you hit him so hard i felt it.Don't know why they took your name off but i am sure as hell glad you are back..are you going to DCC?........................mike

Eric.
10-21-2003, 03:43 PM
Nope. Can't make it, wish I could Mike.

I'm back on for now, but who knows if this handle will get shut down too. I am waiting for an explaination from the CCB Admin. Who knows, this may be my last post /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Eric &gt;still waiting

Barbara
10-21-2003, 04:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Pizza Bob:</font><hr> I know there was some bad blood between Eric &amp; FL, but he always used his own name and stood behind what he said.

Adios,

Pizza Bob <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, but at least Eric. keeps it mostly off this board and just at the SB Expo. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Just kidding, just kidding.

Barbara~~~and it's Eric with a . &lt;---Eric.

tateuts
10-21-2003, 05:11 PM
Eric,I hate to be the one to break it to you but they voted you off the island. You were the next one right after Fast Larry. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

But then again, maybe you don't have cookies turned on, or something like that.

Chris

nAz
10-21-2003, 11:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote plato 17:</font><hr> <hr /></blockquote>
First, the rumor of FL being a hacker is untrue, the guy is so dumb he needs help doing his email. That is another false lie, blaiming him for everything that goes wrong is peoples lives.
<hr /></blockquote>

Bahahahaha i started a new rumor.

I like FL I met him in Brooklyn last year and watched him shoot a ball hanging in a pocket from one end of the table and draw the CB back, hitting the CB a tip and ahalf below center and jacked up.
he is a nice guy gave me a video tape that i still haven't watched (sorry) wish he didn't get banned i found him very entertaining except for those damn fcuking long no comma no paragraph break. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hmm FL i have to say in a fight between you and E-ric B i'd have to go with E-ric sorry. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Eric.
10-22-2003, 08:52 AM
For those that care /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Seems like the CCB Admin was able to straighten my troubles out.

FWIW, they are quick to respond to PM's/e-mail. Kudos.

Eric

cheesemouse
10-22-2003, 09:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> For those that care /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Seems like the CCB Admin was able to straighten my troubles out.

FWIW, they are quick to respond to PM's/e-mail. Kudos.

Eric <hr /></blockquote>

Eric,
/ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif After this self inflicked shunning maybe you will be a good little boy from now on...... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
10-22-2003, 09:49 AM
Welcome back. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Or, were you ever gone? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
10-22-2003, 01:45 PM
Should I call you Eric, Eric., or E-ric? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Wendy&lt;---Will the real Ricky Winkler please stand up. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Rod
10-23-2003, 12:42 AM
Eric,

Your just bad to the bone!! ha ha ha Man did you get paranoid or what? When I first saw this I knew it was some kind of unknown error.

~~ rod , em ok George, er Eric your ok man! got your attention though /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Keith Talent
10-23-2003, 02:55 PM
Hey, just cause you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out trying to get ya. Don't worry, though, we're all right behind you ... how far, I can't say. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif