PDA

View Full Version : Attention all CCBer's at the 2003 US Open

JMD in VA
10-24-2003, 12:33 AM
Hey guys! I hope all is well with everyone wherever you are. Anyway, just wanted to post up that I got a picture of the Ball Display Case I won at the CCB Tournament this past year. It a picture to show how it looks. Couldn't get too close up. Wanted to get it all in. I will post some of the pics of some of my collection later. Take care and hope to hear from some of you soon. Here is the link:

http://www.poolplayersparadise.com/modules.php?name=coppermine

If you have an account set up on poolplayersparadise.com, it's under the Photo Gallery. Also am trying to get my name changed to what I have on here so until I do, JMD in VA and 9blplyer are teh same guy. Thanks and good shooting to all.

JMD in VA

P.S. If you haven't signed up for poolplayersparadise.com, you should because it looks like a ggod site. Our owm SactownTom is helping Brady out. Check It out!

Rich R.
10-24-2003, 04:30 AM
The case looks great.

It also looks like it is time to look for another one. This one is full. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RedHell
10-24-2003, 07:41 AM
OK, this is probably a stupid question but did the case come with the balls or is it your own collection ?

Rich R.
10-24-2003, 07:44 AM
I'll but in.

The case came without the balls. JMD had the collection and was hoping to win the case, long before the drawing.
Sometimes, things just work out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RedHell
10-24-2003, 07:47 AM
I kinda thought so, I just couldn't believe that someone would depart of such a great collection.

Sometimes the dices roll in a mysterious way !!!