PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite SUPER Nintendo game?

UWPoolGod
10-24-2003, 01:03 PM
Man I used to play F-Zero over and over to try to beat my records on every track. We'd switch off until one of us beat the other guys...jump up and down...and then the other guy would get his shot. Man I must have had some world records on that game...Its all about the Red/Fuscia car baby.

cycopath
10-24-2003, 03:05 PM
Donkey Kong Country. Great game with pretty decent background music.

Cueless Joey
10-24-2003, 03:30 PM
Super R-Type, Super Contra, Star Wars, Foreman's Boxing and Mega Man.

Deniel
10-27-2003, 03:05 AM
"Donkey Kong Country. Great game"
Absolutely, it's a GREAT game. It really pushed SNES to its limit.. They don't make game like that anymore, it's a shame.

Anyone here remember a game called "Evo"? I forgot if it was japanese or american game. As the name hinted, it's about evolution, you started out as a..I think.. worm, and then you earn points(money) buy killing whatever it is they throw at you and you can trade this point with, fin, fangs, or whatever and you then grow stronger, faster. It's basically a simple game of collecting points and trade those points with something to help you with the next mission..it's pretty simple but for whatever reason I can't stop playing it LOL Anyway, I never got to finish it, so I was kinda wondering if anyone did, and what the character become?

SPetty
10-27-2003, 12:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deniel:</font><hr> Anyone here remember a game called "Evo"? ... Anyway, I never got to finish it, so I was kinda wondering if anyone did, and what the character become? <hr /></blockquote> A nice review of E.V.O. (http://www.videogamereviews.vg/super_nes_reviews/evo_search_eden_jm_horn.shtml)
Page 1 of 3 of E.V.O. ending (http://screenmania.retrogames.com/snes/end01/snese_0100.html)

Deniel
10-27-2003, 10:00 PM
Wow thanks..It was a great game afterall, my brother thought I was crazy for playing that game and not one of my friends seems to remember the game even exist.

Deniel &lt;- Sanity validated