PDA

View Full Version : What are you thinking in the electric chair?

Cueless Joey
10-24-2003, 04:03 PM
"Motherloader, I can't believe I miscued after shanking my elbow and not chalking up."
" Luck bastard. There is no way he can get back inline with this shot....Lucky freakin' bastard. He caromed off another ball."
" Goddang it, I missed that 9. The score would be.... Wait! Stop thinking of the score bonehead."
" Oh, I told you to stay on the inside of that ball. Instead you got too straight. Bonehead"
" Just give me another shot. I won't blow it like the previous one. And the one before that. And before that."
" Miss, miss, you bastard. Nice bank, 3 freakin rails!"
"Should I lace his drink?"

UWPoolGod
10-24-2003, 04:17 PM
"OMG this guy gets all the rolls"
"HA! Lets see you set this one up, jerkwad. F-that $#!+, impossible"
"Unbelievable"
"That's amazing"
"Just give me one more shot,GOOOOOODDDDDDD"
"Wow he missed...oh of course, roll right behind that other ball and hook me again..lucky F-er"
"Man look at that chick...she's hot...no the game, the game...look at that booty...gee whiz get your head into it...it is into it"
"If I miss one more shot this cue is getting javelin'd across the room...well I may kill someone...ahh screw it I will feel better."

Cueless Joey
10-24-2003, 04:27 PM
Ahahahahaha!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
We just about think the same.
Oh, those chicks. They need to leave the room when I'm playing.

cycopath
10-25-2003, 12:11 PM
"Maybe he'll have a heartache before he drops the case ball."

CarolNYC
10-26-2003, 04:51 AM
... God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference!

Carol

Qtec
10-26-2003, 05:25 AM
.....maybe a meteorite..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q

cheesemouse
10-26-2003, 08:56 AM
>I hope this guys wife walks in right now...LOL

and as a last resort: Now is a good time for nuclear war to start.

Chris Cass
10-26-2003, 04:14 PM
Oh Carol,

Your so sweet. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris Cass
10-26-2003, 04:16 PM
"Man, do I suck!"

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif,

C.C.

CarolNYC
10-27-2003, 04:08 AM
Hi Chris,
I say those words to remain calm (if you can believe that!)and positive, but if I lose, I turn into a "Seinfeld" episode and my brain starts SCREAMING:

"SERENITY NOW-SERENITY NOW!"

ha ha ha
Always thinking of ya,
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kato
10-27-2003, 07:48 AM
Last night I played in a tournament that I went 2 and out. My first match I played a guy 5-3 that I could beat shooting behind my back. However it's so tough playing pool with both hands around your neck. I was upset with the table and was fuming so I start berating myself.

When he ran out the 7, 8, and 9 (consequently these looked pretty good and pretty advanced) I just sat there and said to myself, "serves you right".

Kato