PDA

View Full Version : Fish WIN 2003 MLB World Series

Tom_In_Cincy
10-25-2003, 09:11 PM
Congrats for all the Marlin FANS..

I will never feel sorry for Yankee Fans..... 26 Championships.. no need for any one to say 'sorry' when the YANKEES take a loss..

Rod
10-25-2003, 10:02 PM
Yep, congrats to the Marlins. Sometimes the all mighty buck can't buy a championship.

Rod

Hopster
10-26-2003, 12:49 AM
They did a great job, the kid Beckett was fantastic.
Let see how soon Georgie boy goes ballistic and starts firing people.
Nothing better than seeing the Yankees get smacked.

Keith Talent
10-26-2003, 02:09 AM
Fish showed lotsa guts ... bouncing back after losing games 2 and 3 and then blowing Game 4 in the ninth, and nearly doing it again in Game 5.

And too bad for those Yanks ... used to the whole league lying down for them like a $5 whore when she sees a $10 bill. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Is it too soon to start the taunt? 2000 2000 2000 2000 ????? I heartily agree with Bill James, who, after he took job with Sox said most of his dreams involved "reducing the Yankees to a more appropriate stature in life."

Voodoo Daddy
10-26-2003, 06:14 AM
My guys got outplayed...nothing more to say other than congrats to the FISH!!

Chris Cass
10-26-2003, 04:19 PM
Well Voodoo,

You could say the Cassman told me. Oh, another thing, where's my jelly? Didn't anyone take my advice and bet it up?

Regards,

C.C.~~you can lead them to water but you can't make'm drink. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif still love the Yanks

9 Ball Girl
10-26-2003, 06:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> My guys got outplayed...nothing more to say other than congrats to the FISH!! <hr /></blockquote>I second that emotion.

Wendy&lt;---where's Kato???

Voodoo Daddy
10-26-2003, 08:11 PM
Remember Wendy, its still a victory for us. The Bums in Bean-town watched the series like we did...via SONY...HAHAHAHAHAHA

Voodoo~~~not a happy camper today until I realized that the SOX still sucked!!

9 Ball Girl
10-27-2003, 08:32 AM
Thanks!

Wendy&lt;---much better now.

Kato
10-27-2003, 01:12 PM
Kato's here, he just doesn't have much to say. The best team won.

Kato

9 Ball Girl
10-27-2003, 02:48 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Kato:</font><hr> Kato's here, he just doesn't have much to say. The best team won.

Kato <hr /></blockquote>Alright alright, you deserve to boast. I tried calling you afterwards but couldn't get through. All I know is that you'll be taking care of me in Virginia next year. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wendy&lt;---you gotta love him. So he's not a Yankee fan but hey, nobody's perfect! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

nAz
10-27-2003, 03:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Remember Wendy, its still a victory for us. The Bums in Bean-town watched the series like we did...via SONY...HAHAHAHAHAHA

Voodoo~~~not a happy camper today until I realized that the SOX still sucked!! <hr /></blockquote>

yes that is true I thought the Yank Blosox series was the world series

Kato Congrats, but i do not think the best team won I think the team that was playing their best @ the time Won. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif