PDA

View Full Version : Help ... need to find HUSTLER t-shirt

incubusali23
10-26-2003, 02:00 AM
Hey everyone...well I'm trying to find a t-shirt that says "Hustler" on it. My boyfriend wants one real bad and I can't find one N E WHERE! So I'm trying to find one to surprise him. I live in San Antonio, Texas. Anyone know of any local stores or even some stores on the internet that would carry a t-shirt that says Hustler on it? Thanks! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
-Sarah

JPB
10-26-2003, 08:59 AM
Errr, why don't you get one made? There are only about 2 million places that make T-shirts.

Big Dave
10-26-2003, 09:48 AM
I found a T-shirt like the one you're looking for at this address on the net http://www.poolhalljunkiesmovie.com/ ...It's time consuming trying to navigate to the shirts, especially if you haven't got broadband, so here's the direct route - http://phjunkies.inadult.com/index.cfm?a=1&int_ulid=1897716
...I hope this helps!

Ralph S.
10-26-2003, 01:02 PM
Just call Larry Flynt. LOL. {just kidding}

incubusali23
10-27-2003, 03:33 AM
Thanks Big Dave. I didn't even think of going to that website. LOL! I feel like a dork. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Anyway...Thanks again! I really appreciate it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Iowashark
10-27-2003, 10:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Ralph S.:</font><hr> Just call Larry Flynt. LOL. {just kidding} <hr /></blockquote>

Actually Ralph, you aren't far off. The shirt worn by Mars Callahan in the movie is a Hustler*tm shirt. My wife used to work for Budweiser and they did a promotion with Stephanie Seymour who was a Hustler Model. I have a shirt identical to Mars' shirt in the movie. Buy a mag or check the Hustler website and I'm almost positive you'll find one in there. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

~~Dave

SPetty
10-27-2003, 01:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Iowashark:</font><hr> Buy a Hustler mag...<hr /></blockquote>"But honey, I'm just looking for a t-shirt!"

Actually, that might be a fun answer to the original poster - rather than getting him the shirt, get him the magazine and let him get his own shirt! He might even like that better!

UWPoolGod
10-27-2003, 01:40 PM
And looking at the shirts you can buy on the PHJ website under the LER it says something like "Clothes since 1978". Can't tell from the pics. Not the same as the one Mars is wearing.