PDA

View Full Version : watch the JFK assasination on your computer

nAz
10-27-2003, 03:21 PM
ok for all those who are interested in there political history or even are just interested in JFKs assasination then if you would like to watch it from the comfort of your Pc at you own leasure then click HERE (http://lightscion.com/CIA_assassination_JFK.htm) scroll down just a bit and you will see 4 links parts 1 to 4 just click on aprt 1 watch then part 2 so on. it is a very good documentary with some amazing information, although the footage of Kennedys head exploding is not nice to see so i warning to all those now who are not comfortable with that then do NOT watch.

Sid_Vicious
10-27-2003, 04:57 PM
Ya know nAz, I have some very smart friends, maybe Menza standard in reality, who have seemingly lost some of their abilities to rationalize the gross discrepencies of that whole single assasin theory, and they will ask with a total blank and trusting look on their face, "Our government wouldn't be in on this. It was as "they" told us, a single gunman." MAN O MAN, such atrocities as those surrounding this whole event during and esecially after, stinks to high heaven. Thanks for the link...sid

Cueless Joey
10-27-2003, 05:04 PM
ANYONE who believes Oswald did it by himself, has to be a complete idiot or uninformed.
A bolt action rifle shot JFK on a moving vehicle? Sure.
JFK was killed b/c he didn't want the Vietnam war.

OnePocketChamp
10-28-2003, 07:22 AM
Naz, now that you've put to rest the whole JFK conspiracy, can you please locate Jimmy Hoffa's body??????
Thanks for the post, really enjoyed reading it, since I lived in Fort Worth when he was shot and have been to the 6th floor museum many times.

Qtec
10-28-2003, 08:55 AM
Hey, you're not implying that there was a conspiracy?

Q

Cueless Joey
10-28-2003, 12:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Hey, you're not implying that there was a conspiracy, are you?

Q <hr /></blockquote>
The liberals did it. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif