PDA

View Full Version : 1rst tournament win

Kato
04-15-2002, 07:46 AM
Well, last night I went undefeated in a little mini tournament at the local pool room. Played pretty good tourney pool I think. I might be getting a little better at it. Now it sure wasn't the U.S. Open and Efren isn't running scared but I was pretty happy.

Kato

MaineEAck
04-15-2002, 08:22 AM
After the first the rest are not as hard

Chris Cass
04-15-2002, 08:51 AM
WOW Kato,
I'm so proud of you I could pinch your checks. Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not that proud.

LOL,
C.C.~~has faith in RJ......

cheesemouse
04-15-2002, 08:57 AM
<font color=red>Flash!!!!Flash!!!!!</font color=red>
Kato goes undefeated. Lookout guys and gals there is a new Kato on the block. Hide your first born and and the family jewels the 'kid' is loose.

P.S. Way to go Kato!!!!!!!!

CarolNYC
04-15-2002, 08:59 AM
Congratulations-thats great! Keep up the good work!Definitely a morale booster!:)
Carol

Barbara
04-15-2002, 09:51 AM
And which cheeks would those be, Chris???

Barbara~~~staying away from C.C.....

Rich R.
04-15-2002, 09:52 AM
Nice going Kato. I'm sure Voodoo is shaking now!!! Rich R.

Barbara
04-15-2002, 09:52 AM
Way to go, Kato! Kudos!

Barbara~~~happy someone won something...

Rich R.
04-15-2002, 09:55 AM
Barbara, if Chris is out to pinch Kato's cheeks, I think your safe. Rich R.~~~keeping my back to the wall. LMAO.

Rod
04-15-2002, 10:40 AM
Of course your getting better RJ, and congrats on the win.
You know people play and practice and sometimes think they are not improving, or at least very little. Then it all comes together sometimes. Look forward to more victories, with a new sense of confidence. Once you win or get in the money a few times it does make it easier. CC is probably scheming on the weight issue now!

Kato
04-15-2002, 10:52 AM
Ladies and gentlemen Chris is not allowed to pinch any of my cheeks. Barbara and Carol, feel free to abuse me as you see fit.

Kato~~~knows Voodoo fears nothing and C.C. gets NO weight ever!!!!!!

stickman
04-15-2002, 11:00 AM
Congratulations Kato. I'm still a long ways from finding out what that feels like, but maybe some day. I'm happy for you.

04-15-2002, 11:29 AM
CONGRATS!! You have the toughest one out of the way now. Once you have the confidence gained from placing that first "notch on your cue" winning becomes a little easier! Great job!

John in NH
04-15-2002, 06:19 PM
Hi Kato,

Congratulations on your first tournament win. It's been a long time since my first win but I never forgot the feeling.
Good luck in your future endeavors,

John

Gayle in MD
04-15-2002, 06:34 PM
WWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW !!!! I am soooooo happy for you !!! And if I know VOODOO..... he is proud as can be of your win! Way to go kiddo, and more and more of the same! Nothing like hearing good news about someone in our family here at CCB.
Gayle in Md, Wishing I could play well under pressure like Kato and Carol from NY

CarolNYC
04-16-2002, 03:40 AM
Ha Ha Ha-and remember Rich-LIQUID SOAP-you wont have to worry about "dropping the soap!" ha ha ha
Carol

CarolNYC
04-16-2002, 03:42 AM
I'd never abuse you:)-I'd be right "BEHIND" you!
lol
Carol

CarolNYC
04-16-2002, 03:50 AM
Hey Gayle,
Pressure? You jumped right into that qualifier in Maryland with the heart of a lion and the love for the game-you cant get better than that!:)All I have is RESPECT for that,lady!Anyone who has the heart and love for the game, can only get better and thats you!Hope to see you soon!
Carol~still has NYC cup for Gayle!:)

JimS
04-16-2002, 07:43 AM
Way to Go RJ!! I played in two tournaments this weekend. Played great just before and just after each...dogged it during the tourney. JimS needs to play in competition a bit more maybe!? Maybe plays with himself too much (don't go there!).

I'm sincerely envious RJ. Well done!

jjinfla
04-16-2002, 07:51 AM
Wrong preposition Jim. By not with. LOL freudian slip perhaps? LOL Jake

Chris Cass
04-16-2002, 10:29 AM
Way to go guy's. Pick on the Cassman. I'm a kind little old guy with nothing but love in my heart. I never say anything to anyone that would offend them. I'm a total straight and would never pinch any cooliebutt's.

Well, maybe Barbara's. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just kidding, LMAO She still has that 10 foot pole I see.
Go ahead, pick on me, I can take it. Liquid soap hey, Carol? LOL I do like hugs. Thanks for backing me up Rich, thanks buddy. LMAO

I love you guys, your the best,
C.C.~~