PDA

View Full Version : Billiards For Bones-Cleveland

juleenr
10-29-2003, 09:28 AM
Billiards For Bones Event Info:

Billiards For Bones
A Competitive Pairs Pool Tourney to Benefit the Berea Animal Rescue Brought to you by Jillian’s and Danny Vegh’s Billiards

Jillian’s in the Flats, November 15th
Noon – 5pm
You don't have to be a pro, come on out play competitive Billiards, Have Fun, and Make a Difference For Homeless Animals.

Pick up your Registration Forms & Brunswick Pool Table Raffle Tix at Jillian's or Danny Vegh's Billiards

Further details and participation forms can also be at
www.bereaanimalrescue.com (http://www.bereaanimalrescue.com)

details-
-Best of 5
-Partner not Necessary, we'll hook you up w/ one!
-Cool Tunes and Eats!
-We're raffling a SWEET NEW Pool Table, Compliments of Danny Vegh's, valued at $2k!!! winner need not be present
-Top prize = player w/ most $ sponsorship - Weekend vacation package!
-Cool prizes for final four teams = i.e. DVD players etc.!
-All participants to receive one Jillian's Party Package for 8-25 people-$180 value
-Come just for the fun of it, even if you don't compete!
-Questions-call Joy 216.281.8701

Scott Lee
10-29-2003, 10:02 AM
Now this sounds like a fun event...and for a very good cause! Good luck! There are hundreds of amateur poolplayers in your area, that should be able to take advantage of this great opportunity to benefit an animal shelter!

Scott Lee

SPetty
10-29-2003, 04:04 PM
Well, since you've been everywhere,you'd recognize the place.

I don't have a clue what city, or even what state this thing is in... Seems if you're inviting people to play, you'd tell 'em where to be! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Scott Lee
10-30-2003, 06:45 AM
Well gosh SPetty! It's NOT Cleveland, TX! LOL That would be Cleveland, OH...or more specifically I believe, the Berea County Animal Shelter. There are hundreds of APA, BCA, and VNEA teams in that area of northern OH. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Scott