PDA

View Full Version : Since everyone is selling something...

04-15-2002, 10:46 AM
I figured I might as well unload some of my stuff too!
1.To the first 10 buyers, my autographed sweat socks(unwashed) for $49.95
2.12 month subscription to Billiards Digest(from 1992-1993) for $49.95
3.A car air freshener with me in a G-string for $49.95(comes with Pepto Bismo)

Eric >I'll paint any car for $49.95

rackmup
04-15-2002, 11:35 AM
Are they all white sweat socks or the more desirable kind with the colored stripes at the top? Also, are there any visible holes in the toe and/or is the area of the heel worn thin? What type of shoes were they worn with (a sock worn with a NIKE AIR JORDAN is far more valuable than one worn with something from PAYLESS.)

This all matters to the experienced collector of socks.

04-15-2002, 11:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> Are they all white sweat socks or the more desirable kind with the colored stripes at the top? Also, are there any visible holes in the toe and/or is the area of the heel worn thin? What type of shoes were they worn with (a sock worn with a NIKE AIR JORDAN is far more valuable than one worn with something from PAYLESS.)

This all matters to the experienced collector of socks. <hr></blockquote>
Actually, they are the plain white crew socks(not to be confused with the tall tube ones). When I win the local bar tournament, the price for all my products will quadruple.

Eric &gt;buy now so I.. I mean you can make alot of money

MaineEAck
04-15-2002, 11:51 AM
Will the price go up $1.00 a day? I better get in now.. because in the year 2003 they could be worth $3,503,358.51!!!
haha

04-15-2002, 05:15 PM
Nice to see someone selling something pool related. I have been selling my decals with a post every now and then on the message board, and I have only gotten 1 response from some idiot who should have just not read my post if he wasn't interested. ps. by the way I am still selling these.
(lol) http://members.tripod.com/letmknow
Get one today, you will absolutely love it if you like pool. mention the CCB in your email and I will give you 2 for the price of 1