PDA

View Full Version : PRO PLAYERS Can't Play

Brady_Behrman
10-31-2003, 07:59 AM
After reading some posts, Here's the fix

Its dumb to say Pro's Cant Play in an event.

What you do is say the "Top 64 or whatever" according to IE. BD Power Index can't play. BD can be called and a larger list can be given to you.

Thats what I have always done. Its not fair to say, PRO'S Cant Play. I played inthe Open in 2002 but went 2 and out, am i a pro? NO

Thats the fix!

Learn It, Live it, Know it!

Thanks
Brady

my 2 cents

Steve Lipsky
10-31-2003, 08:27 AM
With all due respect, Brady, I'm not sure you've thought that one out completely. Does this mean Mike Sigel (who has not played an official event in years and who wouldn't be in the top 1000 of any IE list) should be allowed to play in the BCA Open or Masters?

Basically, if a champion decides to take a year off the game - before he goes back to play with the pros, he should be allowed to snap off every amateur event in the country?

I'm sure there are a ton of pro-caliber players who wouldn't appear anywhere on that list. Reed Pierce is another one that immediately comes to mind, and there are many more.

- Steve

Brady_Behrman
10-31-2003, 08:33 AM
Good Point Steve.

you can add stipulations.

Major Event winners?

Its a better starting point then eliminating all! IMO

Thanks
Brady

SPetty
10-31-2003, 12:57 PM
Hi Steve,

Just in case you didn't know it, you've been "outed" as Pro Player in the latest issue of Inside Pool. There's a picture showing off your bridge rail, with the caption of "Pro Player Steve Lipsky something something".

No more amateur events for you! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Chris Cass
10-31-2003, 02:40 PM
Love it, your busted Steve. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

C.C.