PDA

View Full Version : This is funny.

SPetty
10-31-2003, 11:11 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3146042998

Barbara
10-31-2003, 11:23 AM
SPetty,

Did you happen to see the counter hits on that auction? over 720,000!!!

Damn!

Barbara

Wally_in_Cincy
10-31-2003, 11:42 AM
LMAO

[ QUOTE ]

Let me begin by explaining some very important details, this way I do not get 100's of silly emails <font color="red"> asking me to photograph the hind end of some stuffed animals.</font color> I DO NOT KNOW crap about these things.

I told everyone in the begining everything I know and don't know about these STUPID animals! I ahve an idea for all people that are so worried about this.....DON't BID! I dont care! I am so upset that this clown of a woman figured out my SUPER PLAN TO SCAM MILLIONS FROM THE UNKNOWING BEANIE WORLD! I FIGURED I WOULD RETIRE FROM THIS RUSE! What a dolt she is! <font color="blue"> I have blocked her from my bidder list, that way she can cry about it. </font color>

will pack all these little critters safely in plastic bags and then in a box. This way <font color="green"> they can't get wet before your kids slobber on them. </font color>
<hr /></blockquote>

You collect beanies SPetty? /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

wanna buy some cabbage patch dolls? /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

eg8r
10-31-2003, 12:02 PM
I just read about that auction on another site. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I think it is hilarious. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eg8r

UWPoolGod
10-31-2003, 12:06 PM
That is some funny stuff..."I didn't know she was having an affair either" LOL. What a guy LOL.

Cueless Joey
10-31-2003, 12:15 PM
A few years ago they were giving away these things at McDonalds.
I dunno what the fuzz was all about. I didn't like the way they tasted.

Wally_in_Cincy
10-31-2003, 12:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> A few years ago they were giving away these things at McDonalds.
I dunno what the fuzz was all about. I didn't like the way they tasted. <hr /></blockquote>

LOL

One Saturday I had my heart set on a QP w/ cheese for lunch. The freakin' line was like 20 cars long /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. I said "Dam stupid beanie collectors". I looked more closely and I saw my mother about 10 cars back from the drive-thru window LOL

UWPoolGod
10-31-2003, 12:58 PM
Can't believe I just did an online search for beanies babies. Someone shoot me.

SPetty
10-31-2003, 01:27 PM
Did anyone click "View seller's other items"?

Buy the Drunken Sailor a Frosty Mug! Burp! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;category=1469&amp;item=29607612 36)

Clever fellow. Say, his name is Steve and he's in Florida. Hmmm....

Wally_in_Cincy
10-31-2003, 01:53 PM
I bet he has a lot of takers /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
you in the USA the shipping will be .37 cents. <font color="red"> IF your outside the USA, then you propably don't even speak this language, you can't understand what I am writing, and your horribly confused by all of this.</font color> In case you can..it will cost like .80 Cents.<hr /></blockquote>

LOL

cueball1950
11-01-2003, 09:14 PM
I had better go check the bag of beanie babies in the garage my daughter wants me to throw out. maybe i will find my fortune..LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gifthen i'd be /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif..mike

cueball1950
11-02-2003, 01:34 AM
Oh well, i did not find my fortune. they were all the ones from MC DONALDS. Does anybody want them. send me an i m and i will send them to you.............................mike