PDA

View Full Version : Bunjee Jump/ Break cue?????

Jay
11-01-2003, 03:48 PM
I have heard that the Bunjee jump cue is one of the most used jump cues out there and now they have just come out with the jump/ break cue. Has anyone heard anything or used this cue? Is it any good or can anyone suggest another good jump/break cue. Thanks

Fred Agnir
11-01-2003, 06:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Jay:</font><hr> I have heard that the Bunjee jump cue is one of the most used jump cues out there and now they have just come out with the jump/ break cue. Has anyone heard anything or used this cue? Is it any good or can anyone suggest another good jump/break cue. Thanks

<hr /></blockquote> The jump portion jumps just like a Bunjee Jump Cue. In break mode, it breaks pretty well considering that hard tip. Sounds terrible, but it works as advertised. If I had had room, I would like to have come home with one from the Midwest Expo.

Fred

Sid_Vicious
11-02-2003, 11:40 AM
I totally agree Fred. OPC let me try his JB Bungee once and it breaks great, plus the JC section hopped just like the standard Bungee jumper. It's a fine value for someone looking for either the breaking or jumping ability. You get used to the sound of the tip, unless you are really picky about slight things like that...sid

RUNaRAK
11-03-2003, 07:53 AM
It is a good break cue. Not a new item though, I had mine for 18 months. They break nice and jump real well also. I just recently sold mine on Ebay because I bought a Gulyassy Sledgehammer which I like even better. The sound of the bunjee just drove me crazy "tink tink..."
A good product and half the price of the Sledgehammer.
Nothing bad to say except for the sound..

Perk
11-03-2003, 09:06 AM
Is the jump portion the same length as the original bunjee?

RUNaRAK
11-03-2003, 12:51 PM
Jay,
I am not sure about the exact length of the bunjee jumper but know that the jump portion of the cue is close in size to the bunjee. Try checking out their website for more detail. Bunjee jumper (http://www.bunjeejump.com/start.htm)