PDA

View Full Version : Regional Tour Champ-One two three

Nostroke
11-03-2003, 10:08 AM
Just learned that Hsin Huang, Jeannie Seaver and Ga Young Kim, three close friends and traveling buddies came in one two three respectively at the RTC in Marietta. Pretty cool.

CarolNYC
11-03-2003, 04:19 PM
Congratulations to all of them-it was a great tournament-alot of good players,unfortunately, I went two and out and am very dishearted,but, thats the way the balls roll!:)
For anyone who has not been to the "Pool Room" in Marietta, its like a giant pool table warehouse-the tables were so spacious between eachother, it was great-soft leather couches to take catnaps,ha ha ha ha and Kevin Lewis is one of the best gentlemen Ive met-he got us to and from the airport, to our matches and to supermarkets to get food (cause each room had a kitchenette)you couldnt ask for any better then that!-it was a great experience and I would go there again if he held another tournament!
ALSO, hey HEATER451-it was soooooooooo nice to meet you and hit a few balls-Im so happy you came up to me-now we're going to hear eachother as we write!:):):):):)
Heater, hope to see you again soon, you stay well and Dave, ALWAYS A PLEASURE!
Carol /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif