PDA

View Full Version : Clinton/Gore economy...Full steam ahead

eg8r
11-04-2003, 01:56 PM
I was reading the WSJ email I get every day and this popped out at me. Here is a link to the article (http://www.scrappleface.com/MT/archives/001307.html) mentioned in WSJ.

[ QUOTE ]
The latest figures on decreased jobless claims and a huge increase in third-quarter Gross Domestic Product (GDP) signal a continuation of the Clinton-Gore economic boom, according to an expert. <font color="blue"> If this is true, then why not name the "expert"???? </font color>

"After a brief two year 'hiccup' the wisdom of Clinton-Gore still shines through," said one unnamed itinerant professor who has taught at the University of California Los Angeles, Columbia University, Fisk University and Middle Tennessee State University. "Any time economic indicators are this good, you can take it as an article of faith that it's the legacy of the two best men ever elected President -- Bill Clinton and Al Gore."
<hr /></blockquote> LOL, I still cannot stop laughing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif It is scary that this fool is walking the earth without some supervision. He might be stealing Rush's oxy.

It appears that Scrappleface.com thinks this sudden growth in the economy is really Clinton/Gore's economy after a slight "hiccup". /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif I cracked up. Before this was ever mentioned in liberal media it was referred to as a "recession" and worse things and it was definitely Bush's doing. Well, it appears that when the discussion is spun around, and the liberals want to take credit for what is happening they call it a "hiccup". LOL, whatever. They also use the adjective "BRIEF". I guess once again, if they want to take credit for something, then they need to hide the bad sections. In this article the last 2 years were a "brief hiccup". However just a short time ago they were calling this a collapse of the American economy and did not know how long this travesty would last. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif LOSERS!!!! Don't you find it odd that this educator has decided to stay anonymous???? It is because the majority of the University professors are out of touch with reality. They can spout off all they want as long as no one knows who said it. If he believes the crap he is saying then stand up and be proud to have said it and post his name.

eg8r

Wally_in_Cincy
11-04-2003, 02:19 PM
Hilarious.

Some pretty funny comments too:

"1) Clinton-Gore Economic Boom (2) Bush's Recission (3) Clinton-Gore Economic Boom - Must be Halloween and Hillary is hiding behind the Itinerant Economics Professor mask. Hope she keeps the mask on, she never looked better."