Thread: LEFT/RIGHT EXPANSION

LEFT/RIGHT EXPANSION

Any ideas why my left/right page size on the Main Board index suddenly went very wide while the Non Pool Related index stayed within the screen width ???

Thanks.

Troy

Re: LEFT/RIGHT EXPANSION

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr> Any ideas why my left/right page size on the Main Board index suddenly went very wide while the Non Pool Related index stayed within the screen width ???

Thanks.

Troy <hr /></blockquote>

The smoking thread caused that as it expanded horizontally.

I wish somebody would have listened to your suggestion to move it to NPR.

All the other short threads tend to get lost because of that one.

Wally~~hates excessively long threads

Re: LEFT/RIGHT EXPANSION

dontblamethesmokersdontblamethesmokersdontblamethe smokersdontblamethesmokersdontblamethesmokersdontb lamethesmokersdontblamethesmokersdontblamethesmoke rsdontbla

Troy, Contrary to rumer, innuendo and superstition; smokers, long threads, and long threads about smoking are not responsible for the horizontal expansion you experienced. There was a highly unusual volume and intensity of solar flare activity a short time ago that sent unprecidented concentrations of electromagnetic radiation streaming towards and washing over Planet Earth. This short wavelength electromagnetic radiation created considerable disturbance on computer network systems all over the globe, and in particular, caused margin failure on many word processing applications.

TomBk