Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thank-you Notes from Dr. Sorrentino

Thank-you Notes from Dr. Sorrentino

Good morning:

It is my wish to personally say Thank-you to each and every one of you for your thoughts, encouragement, support and kind sentiments regarding the events of the previous two weeks. Believe me they have, are will continue to be, greatly appreciated. So, in an order to coincide with your responses to my posting of the Statement from Dr. Sorrentino here are my Thank-you notes.

To Houston Dan Jones; not bad, not bad. Needless to say I was a little distracted over the previous week or so, but the game is progressing well.

To R.J.; Each and every little bit of wisdom and insight is not only helpful but welcome. Thank-you!

To Carol-NYC; It felt great to be back in the mix. I am looking forward to a great year with the North Eastern Womens Tour, as well as the new Chesapeake Area Tour, as I work towards winning my first qualifying spot.

To George Fels; I choose, not only which battles to fight but, where and how to engage in those battles. For the record, my battles are fought in either the Board Room or the Court Room and never on the street!

To Anti-advice man and his dog; Well said sir, well said.

To Anti-advice man; Thanks again. ( what happened to the dog?)

To Thinkmup; You are most welcome. As far as stories go, can we really hope to top all which has taken place over the previous two weeks?

To Troy; Thank-you for those kind words. Like I commented to George Fels, I fight my battles in either the Board Room or the Court Room because that is where they belong.

To Chris in NC; Thank-you for your warm wishes of support and encouragement. In regards to my approach to this, and/or any other challenging situation, I always do my best to respond rather then react to the unexpected. Like a very wise person once said; act hastily on reversible decisions, act cautiously on irreversible decisions and last but not least, never pay for the same real state twice. Or, like Colonel Nathan Jessup, Jack Nicholson, said in the movie A Few Good Men, Speak softly and carry an armored tank division.

To Rackmup; Good to be home. I have missed sharing conversation and comments with all of you here on the Billiards Digest Discussion Forum and I am excited to be back; ready, willing and able to get back into the groove. Additionally, I would like to say that, it touched my heart to return home and find a nice hot meal waiting for me. Everything was the same as when I left, only now I have come to appreciate this new family of mine even more.

To Smorgass Bored; Unfortunately, disappointments are a part of life. Like you need the good Doctor to remind you of that. All that aside, I do wish to Thank-you for thinking of me.

To Tom in Cincy; You are more then welcome.

To Jake; Nothing personal Jake, but it is for that reason that we will chase out all the flies before we start our discussions. ;- )

To Blackheart; Mom always said that patience was a virtue. Now, with that having been said, only time will tell how all of this will shake out.

To Jack D; Thanks again. You have wisdom beyond your years!

To Hippie Steve; The best part of all of this is the fact that the help was provided, not just offered, with-out ever having to ask for it. Thank-you!

To Rich R; Again, I wish to Thank-you for your kind comments (beginning to sound like I am beating the word Thank-you to death here). As far as Valley Forge is concerned, I will be there.

To Stephen in PA; I will be in Valley Forge from Wednesday evening the 13th through Monday morning the 18th. To coordinate a linkup, please E-Mail me directly via the E-Mail address listed on this posting and I will advise how you will be able to track me down.

To Gayle in MD; Thank-you so very much, your sentiments are greatly appreciated. As a professional I do try, albeit challenging at times, to always take the high ground when handling unpleasant matters. Street fighting, because no one ever wins a street fight, has never been an avenue I have elected to pursue. I hope your Mom continues to improve, as well as to say I look forward to seeing you in Valley Forge.

To Scott Lee; Thank-you for your thoughts and your concern for the WPBA and myself. Time will indeed tell what the ultimate resolution will be to this issue. As for returning to the CCB, it feels good to be home spending some time with my extended family.

Re: Thank-you Notes from Dr. Sorrentino

Dr. D.

Well said young lady, Well Said. I look forward to seeing you in Valley Forge!

Good morning Doctor,

Your thank you notes speak volumes of you as a person. It is obvious that you prepare yourself and think things out thoroughly before you act. I am confident that your "network" of friends, associates, and contacts that you have built up over the years will be able to assist you in any advise you seek. We on the CCB will cheer you on. Not having all the facts we have to rely on gut reaction, and mine tells me that both you and the membership of the WPBA have been wronged. Jake
    Old Jake

Dr. D. you mentioned the new Chesapeake Area Tour. Do you plan on being in Laurel this coming weekend? If so, I hope to see you there. I will be stopping in some time during the weekend. Rich R.

Good morning Rich:

Yes, I will be in Laurel, MD this weekend for the tournament at Champion Billiards. I should be in town Friday afternoon, spending the late afternoon and evening at Champion practicing for the event. I look forward to meeting yourself, as well as any other CCB regular, at the tournament.

Dr. D.

I was about to start looking for an event to stop at on my way back from FL. I guess it will be Laurel.
    Ken

Dr. D.

It is so nice to be appreciated.

Thanks, Stephen

Just wondering what the format, entry, etc...were for the event. I am not too far from the Champion's at laurel, so I would consider coming out. I am planning to play in the Planet Pool event there on March 2 and 3. Thanks,

Zach

The Laurel tourny this weekend is the first of the new Cat Tour, a Woman's WPBA Q'er. So Zach if you want to watch..., unfortantly you can't play [img]/ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif[/img] but I am sure you can get a game [img]/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]!! I am hoping to be there as well so maybe I'll see you there (if I get knocked out early I'll be looking for action!).
    Also Dr. D, I haven't actually met you yet but I saw you last weekned at ABCW , I was in the middle of playing in the str pool tourny but I will intorduce myself nest time. Glad to see you are offical now and have joined the board!

Cuechick:

I am looking forward to meeting you at the Laurel Tournament. If you will be about on Friday evening, I will be at Champion getting in some practice. See you then.

Dr. D.