Thread: Third day and all is well

Third day and all is well

<font color=green>And the band plays on. I like the new deal; it gets better &amp; bettererrrrrrrr. If this board is important to you take the two or three hours that it takes to become familiar with the new toy.</font color=green>

Re: Third day and all is well

CheeseMouse.. tell me how you decided to come up with that name.. I am really courious..

Tom_In_Cincy,
    In the pool hall were I started to play, when we played ring 9-ball nearly everybody said [<font color=purple>"where's the cheese?"</font color=purple> and then give the 9-ball a ride while everybody else would hold their breath and hope it didn't slop in [img]/ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] If it did slop in somebody would invariably say <font color=yellow>"the mouse got the cheese"</font color=yellow> So there you go&gt;&gt;cheesemouse

CheeseMouse.. thanks for the reply..
    Did you review your post? the Yellow does not work to well in this text format..

Tom,
    Yes, I see or should I say didn't see the yellow very well but I think when I tried to 'edit' it was over the time limit and I couldn't change it. I will refrain from using yellow text in the future. Thanks for the heads up.