Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post Pics Instruction From heater451

Post Pics Instruction From heater451

heater451 generously gave me this info and I was able to figure it out, so if I can I am sure anyone can. ;-)!! It is also provided in another post but a bit burried. I am loving this board more every day! Thanks again!!

If you are looking to post a graphic with your name, you do that from your "My Home" page, under the first 'Edit' link, for "Personal info, etc. . . ." You would put the URL into the "Your Picture (Entire URL - Picture size is 65x75 pixels)" Field.

To embed a picture, you use the [ img] and [ /img] tags around the URL in your message.

Unfortunately, you must have the pictures loaded onto a server, on the 'net, in order to link to them. Therefore, you will have to upload them to the space, provided to you by your ISP. (Note: Some free sites will allow you to upload graphics, but won't let you link to them--such as Tripod.)

Re: Post Pics Instruction From heater451

This is a great site for Pool Pics.. please visit.
    www.newdeco.com/
    Here is a sample of the pics but there is much more... enjoy

That brings all whole new meaning of Scream! YOW
    I know I would be leaving whitey in the middle of the table, and missing often [img]/ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Now.. you bring an interesting point up.. I never once thought about playing pool for position..

LMFAO at Tom [img]/ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: One for the Ladies!

Okay boys, equal time here's Brad Pitt inaction [img]/ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Tom in Cincy, WOW!! That is a great site!! Pics of past and present greats!! Do you know of any more good sites with billiard images and pics?

yes the site mentioned above www.newdeco.com which is where all the images on this post and my cuechick pic are from. You can order pics and posters form them and they have all the greats and tons of movie images.

cuechick ...yep great pics!! Found new Efren that I think I'll use for a while.

Heads up to all... if you are going to use these images on this website you should not be linking directly to newdeco.com without their permission. Download the image, then upload it onto your own site, either one your ISP provides or one of the free image hosting sites on the web.

Stauber
    --------