Thread: sneaky pete cue

sneaky pete cue

Mueller sells a sneaky pete cue which they call The Hustler Professional that has a 3/8 x 10 wood pin. No brass insert in the shaft. Anyone had any experience with this cue and if so, what do you think and how is the quality?

Re: sneaky pete cue

I don't know anything about the cue itself but the joint has been around forever. Ask your question over in the main pool forum.

Rod
    <span style="color: blue">be smooth; better control and power with less effort.</span>

its pretty good, i have a sneaky pete, but not that kind, i have a players sneaky pete, the quality is very good, smooth, easy to use, but could be better. It was only 60 bucks, people think i am stealing the cues from the billiards, lol

never played with a mueller sneaky pete but i have an old meucci sneaky pete that i've had for over 15 years (back when meucci still made good cues). in general, i think a sneaky pete is the way to go if you're just starting cuz they will play as well as any good house cue and won't draw unwanted attention to yourself as you would with a flashy cue. later on when you get really good, you can still use your sneaky pete to do the hustle [img]/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]